Greetings from Sydney

JayDomK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello, everyone. I'm excited to join your gaming community. I love video games! My favorite games are GTA V, Minecraft and Final Fantasy. Sometimes I also drive cars in NFS on PS4. And many others of course.

I will check in with you sometimes when I have free time. Right now we are in summer, I also ride my bike. I hope I won't seem too boring to you :)

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1707147451404.png

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello @JayDomK and welcome to GBATemp! :grog: :toot:
I see you have a GoW Ascension pfp, the game is good & is def underrated imo, it just released in the wrong time (at the end of PS3's life cycle), it should've been a launch title for the PS4 (and maybe on the PS3 too?), instead of the other generic/prototype games the PS4 had at launch..

JayDomK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello @JayDomK and welcome to GBATemp! :grog: :toot:
I see you have a GoW Ascension pfp, the game is good & is def underrated imo, it just released in the wrong time (at the end of PS3's life cycle), it should've been a launch title for the PS4 (and maybe on the PS3 too?), instead of the other generic/prototype games the PS4 had at launch..
Thank you :) I don't regret it. There are a lot of good games now, no time to regret :)

Reactions: CoolMe

JayDomK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Welcome, JayDomK! Great to see another gamer from Sydney joining the community. I also enjoy GTA V and Minecraft, and I've had some epic NFS sessions on my PS4. Looking forward to hearing more about your gaming adventures and maybe swapping some tips and tricks. How do you find the gaming scene in Sydney?
NFS is one of my favorite games of the past. I enjoyed playing Most Wanted the most. But other releases have always made me excited as well.
Post automatically merged:

Hope your neck doesn't hurt from looking at the site upside-down, 'cause Australia and all.

Enjoy your time here. :)
I do exercises to keep my neck from hurting :D

Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto