Which video game have you played the longest?

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On gba, gadget racers and final fantasyI mostly. Ridge racer on Psp and mario kart on 3ds. Not much into consoles lately. Since the kids usually want to do what I do. Started getting into Luigi’s mansion for the GameCube. It’s a nice game. :)

Reactions: Lord M

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
I have at least 1000 hours of Fallout 3 clocked in total, spread across PS3, 360 and PC.
After that it's probably Fallout 4 at 240 hours. (edit: actually)

Yeah, I love Fallout.

AbyssalMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
200+ days (5000+ hours) cumulative playtime on Runescape from 2006-13. Might have been more.

Unknown amount of time played Minecraft starting from beta 1.1, across dozens of servers, every version, and hundreds of mods.

I don't believe anybody with a birthdate of earlier than 1990 who says they hadn't sunk an obscene amount of time into WoW.

At least 15,000+ hours of MapleStory for me. lol
Sounds like someone played before they did the Big Bang. Legacy items are always fun. I remember trading a blue rose for a pumpkin basket. PQs being killed was a deathknell and a sign to come for me of the game's downward spiral (for me). The class homogenezation made me stop following altogether.

Last edited by AbyssalMonkey,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If I am allowed to combine various versions of tetris then easily that. I used to use it as something to keep my hands busy and can play it while maintaining enough concentration on lessons, TV shows/films (even with subtitles towards the end) and the like.

As far as actively played... possibly Perfect Dark on the N64. We used to play it when we got back in the evenings or before we went out.

Failing that various MX vs ATV games. It was more active than tetris but for the most part its free roam modes were almost meditative.

AbyssalMonkey said:
I don't believe anybody with a birthdate of earlier than 1990 who says they hadn't sunk an obscene amount of time into WoW.
You underestimate how much of a cheap bastard I am. My time with world of warcraft was a couple of afternoons and evenings on a third party server (2x exp if memory serves) when we were looking for a local co-op game before we decided it was not as good as the older co-op games and went back to one of the dungeon crawlers or something.

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
First: Tetris. Over various platforms and itterations of the original game (not counting spinoffs with different gameplay like Tetris Blast or unrelated games like Tetris Attack - just plain named "Tetris")
Second: Lumines 2 and it's predecessor Lumines and it's successor Lumines: Electronic Symphony
Third: Pokemon Red for the original GB. I can't remember how often I started a new game on this just so I can play it again.

The_Hulkster

Trophies
XP
Country
For me, it would probably be Red Dead Redemption. If we're going by modern games.
Otherwise probably Super Mario Bros. on the NES.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol