Which video game have you played the longest?

ownedlol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of all time?

I'm pretty sure MW2 has the most hours for me in total, so many memories of the game all the maps are almost hard wired into my brain at this point. Call of Duty hasn't been able to live up to this game since, both MP and SP.

I played this game when I was younger as well so it's even more special to me.

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i somehow have over 2000 hours across all versions of binding of isaac, i can now very easily walk through it without getting hit every single time it's a worthless skill and a lot of wasted time.
besides that i've probably never spent over 100 hours on any single game.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but 25 is about the upper limit for pro level games. After that your reactions slide too much for that level, the few people still competing there tend only to get to about 30 and for those years it is usually serious tactical skills that keep them there.

Reactions: ownedlol

ownedlol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but 25 is about the upper limit for pro level games. After that your reactions slide too much for that level, the few people still competing there tend only to get to about 30 and for those years it is usually serious tactical skills that keep them there.

Unless you pop a couple adderall per day, shout out to GeT_RiGhT.

Delerious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Over 2700 hours on Terraria. Sadly, I finally got bored with the game, and Re-Logic's taking a good amount of time on their next update.
In 2nd place - Skyrim at over 1400 hours. I like to play modded Skyrim a lot.

And of course, after reading through other people's responses, I forgot about Ragnarok Online. I spent WAY too much time (estimating 2500+ hours) on that game in my younger years. Even hosted my own server for several months before it got hacked.

Last edited by Delerious,

eriol33

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
105 hours of persona 5
110 hours of tactics ogre.
79 hours of SMT 3 nocturne.
84 hours of disgaea 1
100 hours of mass effect 3 probably (I play it three times already)
probably 83 hours of chrono trigger (I repeated the games like 7 times already)

I am suspecting 60 hours of heroes of might and magic 3. I used to play those games for hours when I didn't have so many choices back then.

I think my cousin is clocking 1000 hours of counter strike legend(?) on steam. and another cousin is like 2000 hours of DOTA 2. gosh...

MockyLock

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Legend of Zelda - Breath of the wild for me (about 200 hours).
Before, i think it was Perfect Dark in coop... yeah, about 15 years ago...

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
F-Zero GX (about 1000 hours)
Ocarina of Time (about 600 i guess)
Wind Waker (400 hours)
Super Mario 64 (300 hours)
Banjo Tooie (300 hours)
Super Mario World (about 200 hours)
Twilight Princess (about 120 hours)
Minecraft (100 hours)
Breath of the wild (100 hours)
Super Mario Bros. 3 (SNES remake) (maybe 80 hours)

Reactions: Alexander1970

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
UT2004 without a doubt. Got it on launch day, and on average played it an hour every day until UT3 was released (meaning: I often netted 2 or 3 hours). So...somewhere in the area of 1300 hours. But TBH it wouldn't surprise me if the actual number was closer to 2000.

Runner-up is rockmith 2014 with 250 hours.

If only those two were reversed... :(

;)

On the plus side: the UT2004 addiction probably kept me from gaining a WoW addiction (which would've cost me a whole lot more in the long run).

Im too ashamed to admit what my longest played game is.

lets just say I played too much Minecraft when I was younger
Why would that be? You spend a lot of time building things. I value that higher than getting better at shooting things or wandering around in a virtual world (which has zero value in real life).

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why would that be? You spend a lot of time building things. I value that higher than getting better at shooting things or wandering around in a virtual world (which has zero value in real life).
tbh I never really built anything. I just played on servers alot.

Also, the internet can be very...dramatic when it comes to talking about Minecraft.

onibaku

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I've spent a lot of time on the Monster Hunter series, combined that would probably be around 400-500 hours. But for a single game I'd probably say Diablo II, can't say for sure how many hours I spent but I played that over the course of several years, might be more than 500 hours.

deltamind

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Battlefield 4, around 450+ hours, I know that is not much but my hardware failed and I didn't feel like upgrading it lol! Really lazy.

Song of storms

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Harvest Moon 64.

I come from a family of 8, and we would take half hour turns playing this game day and night. When the N64 overheated we would put it in the freezer for 10 minutes and keep playing.

I've played to year 4 (when your father inspects the farm) too many times to count.
That made me smile so much. Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: x65943

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: decided to make wood menu the default flashcart menu instead of twl menu