Which video game have you played the longest?

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Im too ashamed to admit what my longest played game is.

lets just say I played too much Minecraft when I was younger

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Ragnarok Online was my drug back then and when the server I was playing shut down I just switched to another and continued playing.
Days and nights went and go playing that game and it was great, I would return (my account from the last server I played is still there) but then I remember that I have other things to do and a huge backlog that doesn't play/watch by itself.

Pokemon White was the first (and only) one I have clocked more than 460 hours of gameplay and probably the only one I will since the series is going downhill faster than it went up.

Then Borderlands 2 goes next with 343 hours played if steam is to be trusted.

Reactions: Delerious
D

Deleted User

I think pokemon emerald for me. (Red, yellow and ruby too, but emerald held me for the longest).Every time I finished it I would star all over again. After that if I combined all of the final fantasy games together easily thousands of hours and Years of playing

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Been playing Team Fortress 2 since its release and at this point I appear to be at about 4370h played.

Roamin64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
:ohnoes: That puts my record to shame! That is... an obsessive game you've got yourself there.

I quit years ago, and ever since I have not been gaming as much. If I put 20h on a game it's a lot. That damn FFXI game drove me nuts, even if I quit about 6 years ago , to this day I still want to play and miss my characters. I'm glad I went on to other things in life.

Reactions: AdenTheThird

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi