Homebrew Which one should I choose!?!?! Please help me!

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok it all started a week ago when I was trying to install a WAD, I got the 2011 error. I have a 3.4 U wii. Lots of people have told me to downgrade, lots of people told me not to. Others told me to install different IOS' well which one!?! Other told me to use NUSD, couldnt figure that one out. Some told me to use the trucha bug restorer... I really don't know what to do. Can someone tell me what I need to install to get the WADs working, I have bootmii and the HBC already. Thanks

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, this is like the fifth thread you've started in the last week regarding an issue you can resolve by reading a few pages of threads...

Use Trucha Bug Restorer since you obviously have not done that yet. Don't start a thread asking how to use it. Just read one of the two threads in the Hacking section of the forum for instructions. A warning though, you may have to skim through like three pages of threads to find the ones you are looking for...

After successfully running that program and patching your IOS, you should be able to install cIOS and then install WADs without issue.

Please...I'm begging you...read all of the stickies and do a search to see if your question has been answered before you clutter up the board with another thread.

And please don't post back on here that I'm being rude...it's rude to disregard all the help others have received by not searching the forum.

Umpa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you were wise and really being helpful - you could always have posted a link to the relevant thread. It would have taken less punching of the keys - less server space & (more importantly) would have saved me from having the overwhelming urge to correct you.

So now I have to go through pages & pages of info - some correct and other not so - just so that I can find the very same Info.

Perhaps the answer to this seemingly common problem might be a sticky ?

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
All the info you should need is in a sticky in the hacking section. If you're looking for a guide try this one. Used it recently to update my 3.2 Wii to 4.1. had no problems.

Here

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
Umpa said:
If you were wise and really being helpful - you could always have posted a link to the relevant thread. It would have taken less punching of the keys - less server space & (more importantly) would have saved me from having the overwhelming urge to correct you.

So now I have to go through pages & pages of info - some correct and other not so - just so that I can find the very same Info.

so you have a brain? and eyes? and fingers? and a gbatemp account? ... just f$%king use them! prick

Umpa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lostdwarf said:
Umpa said:

so you have a brain? and eyes? and fingers? and a gbatemp account? ... just f$%king use them! prick

And we have routed out at least one child - have you started masterbating yet ?

Umpa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
vallandil said:
So every one needs to adjust to you cause u`r lazy.
If your lazy u don`t learn

JUST THAT SIMPLE

Unfortunately I have a life outside of cyberspace, and don’t have copious amounts of time to read pages and pages of silly replies and nonsensical stuff posted by kids that don’t see the sun shine not nearly enough
smile.gif

Tell you what - give it ‘ooooo’ lets say 20 years, when you have a wife – house – job – kids and then have some arse wipe who knows NOTHING about the real world who’s daddy buys him everything that he’s got – tell you ‘your lazy’.
See what I mean ? (Boy)

In future - if you cant post anything helpful - perhaps better not to post at all. - Now go to your room !

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
Umpa said:
lostdwarf said:
Umpa said:

i thought my post was funny.
read it again...
"so you have a brain? and eyes? and fingers? and a gbatemp account? ... just f$%king use them! prick"
yep still funny.
yours is funny too.
now stop wasting time and space waiting and flaming back and just use the links the guys here have provided. do a small bit of reading (since we all had to and you are nothing special)
if you want to hack, read about it and learn, if not, buy some games.

ps 28 year old, 1 wife, 3 kids, 1 job 45 hours a week... 1 band (i sing for a signed band called Ebullient) 15 hours a week, bills to pay, and hey i still can read! amazing aint it.

Umpa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I treat fire with fire - its a basic human emotion. The first to flame some one in need of help - thats the real child.

Still - other people managed to help me and were all sored now.

Umpa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lostdwarf said:
Umpa said:
lostdwarf said:
Umpa said:

read it again...
"so you have a brain? and eyes? and fingers? and a gbatemp account? ... just f$%king use them! prick"
yep still funny.
yours is funny too.
now stop wasting time and space waiting and flaming back and just use the links the guys here have provided. do a small bit of reading (since we all had to and you are nothing special)

ps 28 year old, 1 wife, 3 kids, 1 job 45 hours a week... 1 band (i sing for a signed band called Ebullient) 15 hours a week, bills to pay, and hey i still can read! amazing aint it.

What else can you say - your someone who can't lose face - you have all your school buddys to impress.

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
Umpa said:
lostdwarf said:
Umpa said:
lostdwarf said:
Umpa said:

read it again...
yep still funny.
yours is funny too.

What else can you say - your someone who can't lose face - you have all your school buddys to impress.

I take it you cannot read at all then ... "28 year old"
and who am i trying to impress? i dont know anybody here.
i just stated the fact that we all have to do a lot of reading to get the most out of our little white box of joy, so why should you be any different.

grow up kid. (if you are already grown up then act it.)

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, i forgot all about this thread. Now I see I'm being called a child in it.

- I work 60 hours a week most weeks
- I own a home and two cars, zero debt (because I don't spend money like a child)
- I'm married with children
- I spent about 30 minutes every other day patiently reading the stickies before messing with my Wii
- The 15 year old kid whose post I replied to at the start of this thread had already been getting on everyone else's nerves in another part of the forum and had been told a dozen times that all his answers were in the stickies and to read. I ended up helping the kid sort through his issues in PM the day after this thread was started.
- As you can see, plenty of people on this board support directing people to the stickies. If I put a direct link in here then the kid would skip over a whole mess of other pertinent information and only read exactly what he is directed to...

***I know, right Troy?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzg7Y5Bwk4Q