Gaming Which is the most Touch Screen damaging game?

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i vote for trauma center,my first ds lite died because of this game.
my friends were also playing it alot and i did not have a screenprotector
frown.gif

D

Deleted User

I agree whole hartily with EBA but i'm going to say Zelda: Phantom Hourglass for me, just as i played it for longer it roughed up the screen protector a bit more than EBA did.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I remember everyone saying Meteos has ruined their screens from playing too much. I actually didn't play too much of it so I wouldn't know.
I don't use screen protectors and Meteos was fine on mine, I think it's because even when things get crazy you have to stop and think which pieces to move, which stops you from frantically carving into the screen. Or something.

I have one 1" diagonal microscratch that only shows when you tilt it into the light with the power off. It's in completely the wrong direction to be caused by Meteos and I don't press the screen that hard so I reckon it was caused by dust getting caught under the stylus while playing Trauma Centre or Warioware. Trauma Centre's definitely the most punishment mine's had. EBA's spinwheels come in a close second (I'm sensing a theme here...
smile.gif
)

Mars

Radioactive Propaganda Minister
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I haven't had any scratches so far on my lite, but my vote goes to EBA.
Sometimes I tap the circles very aggressively.

VBKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think that if more people had played Pokemon Ranger, it would be getting a much higher vote count. EBA is limited to just a couple touch screen killers. Pokemon Ranger constantly has you doing the spin fast repeatedly. Though I guess it does depend on how determined you are to get S ranks on EBA. Then it might be on the same level as Pokemon Ranger.

Don't use a pencil for your stylus. I've never done it, but I would assume that's why your touch screen is messed up. spend the extra cash to get replacement stylus'

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The only time I've ever had a scratch on my screen was from playing action loop/magnetica (sooo addicted to that game!) I think that because you're going from one centre point out to the edges to constantly, it just messes up the screen.

ECJanga

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I vote none... Only game posted in this topic that I didn't fully beat yet was Canvas Curse and my touch screen is spotless! And no, I don't use a crappy screen protector, I'm just careful with my stuff.

I really noticed it when I saw my friend play his DS. He is tapping hard, making fast uncareful moves and such. While I instead, I never tap the screen. I always *touch* it. And always do careful slides.

VBKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I vote none... Only game posted in this topic that I didn't fully beat yet was Canvas Curse and my touch screen is spotless! And no, I don't use a crappy screen protector, I'm just careful with my stuff.

I really noticed it when I saw my friend play his DS. He is tapping hard, making fast uncareful moves and such. While I instead, I never tap the screen. I always *touch* it. And always do careful slides.

If you do slow careful slides in Pokemon Ranger, you won't even get past Rhydon.

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My DS Phat was scratched because of those retarded minigames in Super Mario 64 DS(especially the snowball one). My second DS Phat was scratched beyond recognition due to Animal Crossing and Ouendan.

I'm glad I use a screen protector on my DS Lite :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: *Penist