Hacking Which ios is the best for UsbLoaderGX

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was intended to be used with a custom IOS so it can launch Wii games. IOS58 can't do that.

The most common setup is d2x cIOS installed as IOS249 based on IOS56.

Reactions: NeTyd0_

Torigo

Trophies
XP
Country
Not everyone has the same thing installed in 249/250. :) Some still have Waninkoko's original cIOS and some have different original base IOSes.
I am very new to this, I am hoping you can help me out a little. One of the kids pushed 4 dvd's in the dvd-drive so it's dead... I just installed the homebrew channel on a wii 4.3E. Apparently I have IOS58. I am able to open the latest USBLoaderGX, but when I try to run a game, it waits a few seconds then it goes back to the homebrew channel. I am trying to figure out whats wrong. Can the reason for it not working be that I am running IOS58? Or is there some other reason? Thanks.

Creaseface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently worked out my problems I was having by using ModMii and following the guide that accompanied it. On your computer, the service will download all of the CIos and wads you need. You just need to make sure the downloads from NUN complete successfully or you'll end up with problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021