Hacking Gaming Homebrew Riivoloution with usbloadergx

wiiman1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i cant download any app for injecting the files because I use mac.
ps: wiibackupfusion is only for older versions of macos

Wire_Firey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Separated Mods cannot be loaded from USB Loader GX, but can be loaded by ROM edit, by extracting the wbfs or iso file trough Wii Backup Manager and replacing the files, scripts and putting them back in one file (this process could take 3 Days)

wiiman1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I actually managed to make the game by using dolphin to extract the files and replacing all the files from the mod with the original. after some tweaking i actually launched the game on dolphin and it ran perfectly.
But sadly when i play it on usbloadergx the game crashes whenever i try to make a save file.
why is it crashing? and can someone else try and do this aswell?
Post automatically merged:

I'm pretty sure the game crashes because when i make a save file it makes one for smg2 and not the mod. The mod needs a different type of save file and will only work in riivolution because of the .xml file. Can someone tell me which file contains the save file format for the game?

Last edited by wiiman1234,

Wire_Firey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I actually managed to make the game by using dolphin to extract the files and replacing all the files from the mod with the original. after some tweaking i actually launched the game on dolphin and it ran perfectly.
But sadly when i play it on usbloadergx the game crashes whenever i try to make a save file.
why is it crashing? and can someone else try and do this aswell?
Post automatically merged:

I'm pretty sure the game crashes because when i make a save file it makes one for smg2 and not the mod. The mod needs a different type of save file and will only work in riivolution because of the .xml file. Can someone tell me which file contains the save file format for the game?
if it's crashing, make sure you have the following IOS's Installed: IOS56 in Slot 249, IOS57 in Slot 250 and IOS 58 in Slot 251
im not a full expert in Edited Roms so, some tutorials probably exist

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto