Gaming Which games would you get for a four year old girl?

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smile.gif
Well...and I never really mention it here amongst the monkey tribes, but I've a few youngin's of my own. For a four-year old, ElektroPlankton comes immediately to mind. It's less a game than a musical toy, but someone that age will likely get more out of it than trying to figure out how to make Sonic or Mario jump.

Also, simply playing Pictochat or something similar would probably be equally entertaining for a pre-schooler.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZonMachi said:
Cooking Mama if she can learn through visual directions can be played by a 4 year old. Before her playing make sure if she get temper tantrums through losing. I hate ot be that DS if she chucks it :/
It might not have been implied, but it seems like you were attempting to set up a women belong in the kitchen joke, and I found it hilarious.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Elfeckin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
and the best part is scarletfire74 and i share usenet access =^)...and that means...a.b.nintendo.ds....wait till shes old enough to play Phoenix Wright games...you'll be on the computer playing diablo 3 or w/e and out from her bedroom you'll hear " OBJECTION!!!!!!", "HOLD IT!!!!!"...ahh phoenix wright how i miss you so...whens that new edgeworth game coming out anyways? whos stoked?

^this guy

dipper145

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dylan said:
dipper145 said:
I dont understand, your saying you dont want 4 year old girl games? Your getting your own ds? Your a 4 year old girl?

Could you be less clear?

read the thread title... thats as clear as it gets buddy
I'm not your buddy, guy. Also, Yes I can read thank you very much. Apparently you don't get as confused as I do when you read what he wrote.

He said something about getting a ds based on the reccomendations of his or her brother? But its brother isn't a 4 year old girl? But the person posting is a 4 year old girl? Is getting it for a 4 year old girl? Really isn't a 4 year old girl?

I guess what confused me most(at first) is how a 4 year old girl would be able to register and post on an internet forum asking for games, or why a person would make an account for their sister and pretend to post for them, when they could easily ask under their own name.

And then his brother, comes in and says he is his brother. So the OP was obviously a male, so why is he asking for 4 year old girl games? No where did the OP mention he was buying it for his 4 year old sister, or daughter, or anything. They both referred to eachother as brothers, this lead me to believe they were both males. Being that they are able to access the internet, register, and post on a forum, led me to believe they are over the age of 4. So why would someone who is a male, and over the age of 4, be asking for games for a 4 year old girl?

His post is no where close to as clear as it can get, guy.

(Most of my reccomendations have already been said, but I would definately play both mario, and kirby games. As they are easy enough for someone so young to be able to play.)

Elfeckin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
not to defend my brother or anything but how hard is it to understand his post... "Which games would you get for a four year old girl?" read the topic subject man... not too hard to figure out... yes he failed to mention that he has a four year old daughter named abby, so what?...but that was the point of the subject matter...i told him to sign up here as theres a plethora of information for someone whos new to the ds scene...give him a break =^D.

Pintassilgo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Cooking Mama,my 5 years cousin loved It

I think New Super Mario Bros.,Mario Kart DS and those cute games(Princess Debut)

Oh,and Super Princess Peach(It's a very good game,even you'll like It...If you're into platformers)

Maybe Yoshi Island DS too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_