Which game did you pira... err file-shared that you ended up buying aftwerwards?

Jack Daniels

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
is there a place i can still get x-men origins: wolverine pc edition? legallly...
it's been here so short sold in my country that i couldn't get a legal edition when i first saw the game...

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
I remember hearing of this game. Never got to try it. will have to put in on my list.

It's fun and pretty well designed for something from the 2000's. The AI for your pet/God monster/avatar is pretty smart. The funny thing is that I ended up being a completely evil God and my avatar was a goofy Good monster (healing people, casting water/food miracles)...so I'm pretty sure that my followers were like..."What the heck is wrong with our God?"

Reactions: comput3rus3r

djnate27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Decided to 'go legit' awhile back and only continue to play games that I purchase. Bought Jikkyou Powerful Pros 2013 for PSP and MLB Power Pros for the DS. Planning on purchasing the Ace Attorney games so I can finish them.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What do you call it when you purchase a Pokemon game for your son and make a backup copy?

Lv44ES_Burner

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me, it's gotta be Minecraft Java Edition. In the early stages of Beta, I downloaded one of the cracked launchers way back when and started to fuck around with the game, and eventually after a couple of months, I ponied up the money to buy in when Beta 1.6 rolled around and I haven't looked back since.

I remember the days when mods were the exception, not the rule of law, and the biggest and boldest were ones like IndustrialCraft, where it was revolutionary to have pistons, where the terrain generation might just spawn a lava lake at the lowest bottom layer of bedrock and you could thus get blown into the Void by a stray Creeper in your strip mines because your dumb ass didn't calculate light levels right.

CrystalSpork

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
minecraft.
i bought it just so i could have an actually optimal experience with it, because those "wacky" launchers don't have that experience.
fun game that i don't play often (which i should really change), but when i do, it's a fun time.

D

Deleted User

Fobia (Android)

I pirated it and later it went free for a limited time, anyway. It was a real short game, but it was a lot of fun.

D

Deleted User

minecraft, kingdom hearts, the inazuma games and prob a few more that i dont remember.

D

Deleted User

shantae and the pirate's curse, it was so good i finished it without realizing it, so i bought it full price and finished it again

lDavidl

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
  • Minecraft
  • Far Cry 3
  • Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
  • Far Cry 4

I never actually completed the Far Cry 4 download back in 2014. But my Steam version didn't save after Sleeping Saints and a New Game also simply didn't save anymore right from the start. So I redownloaded the R.G. Mechanics version and finally played through it last year.

Never even played the pirated versions of before buying:
  • Ori and the Blind Forest
  • Ori and Will of the Wisps
  • Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

I often pirate games after I've bought them, too. Typically just to properly own them, without any dependency on launchers. Also to see how well they work.
  • DOOM Eternal
  • DOOM 64
  • DOOM Classic
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider
  • GTA V
  • GTA San Andreas
  • Rocket League

Games I just wanted to play around with, no point in real point in pirating these (already owned and played them for years):
  • Quake
  • Quake Live
  • Reflex Arena

And I also have unplayed pirated versions of games that I simply want to demo and will definitely buy if I like them at all:
  • Cuphead
  • Undertale
  • Stellaris
  • Dead Cells

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...