Hacking Which DVD drive do I have

purechaos996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes my wii dvd drive has finally died and im looking for a replacement and I need to know does it matter what model I get? my wii is like 6 months after launch so it kinda old

Deviyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bet you need one that spins your disk. Maybe has a laser too..

See how helpful my reply was? If you give us no information, you will get an equal amount of information in return.

riddle43

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try searching google with the frist couple of numbers from your serial code and search replacement wii drives it should help you more then here
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

Deviyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly have no idea about replacing a drive, but maybe a Serial Number or something would be useful to someone that could help.

But if I may make a suggestion.. take the money you're going to waste on a disk drive, and put it into a hard drive. Your Wii is still functional, and hard drives are a billion times better than the disk. You can use your computer to transfer any games you still have on disk right over to your hard drive and play directly from there.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
if your looking to replace your dvd drive, it doesnt matter which type because they are all universal.

purechaos996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deviyl said:
I honestly have no idea about replacing a drive, but maybe a Serial Number or something would be useful to someone that could help.

But if I may make a suggestion.. take the money you're going to waste on a disk drive, and put it into a hard drive. Your Wii is still functional, and hard drives are a billion times better than the disk. You can use your computer to transfer any games you still have on disk right over to your hard drive and play directly from there.

I already have a 320GB hdd the only reason I want a working drive is to play games that I buy but cant be played on the USB loader yet IE metroid prime trilogy

QUOTEif your looking to replace your dvd drive, it doesnt matter which type because they are all universal.

thank you very much sir

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :) +1