Gaming Where to buy multi game consoles

mom2connor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of the boys friends had a ds card that had like 180 games on it. I asked him where his parents bought it from and of course they tell me they dont recall. Im thinking this was probably purchased from a bootleg type thing. Can anyone tell me if the have bought something like this and if so from where? I would love to get this for my kiddos. Let me say I dont get all the gaming lingo so please just tell me in easy terms or give me a link to buy one.

hortonr1982

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would get a ds supercard two or a r4igold 3ds you can get them from realhotstuff.com it only take 3 or 4 days to come in if you order from a chinese website it will take about a mnth just make sure that if you get the r4i it has r4ids.cn on the sticker

mom2connor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are these full versions of the games or just a few levels of the games? Also can I pick which games I want on the card? Or are these cards that I buy and load them myself with games? If so where do I get the game files from?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Flashcards play the full versions of the games, they play what are known as "ROMs" which are the memory data of the game.
You can pretty much play any game that has been dumped. Which at this point is the entire DS library.
We can't share roms on this site, nor can we discuss where to find them though.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Are these full versions of the games or just a few levels of the games? Also can I pick which games I want on the card?
Basically flashcarts (with the use of microSD cards inserted for storage of data) allows you to play your *cough*backup*cough* of DS games all in one cart. It comes blank. Where and how to obtain these backups is up to you to find out :)

As for your original question, not sure (and I believe most of us here wouldn't know either) where to get those 180-in-1 carts especially since they are unofficial. So I suggest searching up those small-time gamestores.

Latiken

GBATemp's Epic Fusion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I know what your talking about mom2connor!
I remember seeing a card that had over something games (It was alot).
The website was www.v2watch.com (Its listed on shoptemp.net)
There is a variety of cards like that that have like 200 or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work