Where to buy multi game consoles

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by mom2connor, Oct 14, 2012.

Oct 14, 2012
  1. mom2connor
    OP

Newcomer mom2connor Newbie

United States
    One of the boys friends had a ds card that had like 180 games on it. I asked him where his parents bought it from and of course they tell me they dont recall. Im thinking this was probably purchased from a bootleg type thing. Can anyone tell me if the have bought something like this and if so from where? I would love to get this for my kiddos. Let me say I dont get all the gaming lingo so please just tell me in easy terms or give me a link to buy one.

2. Crystal the Glaceon

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    Most likely he is using a flashcard.
    You can buy them on GBATemp's official sponsor, nds-card.com.
    I suggest if you are new to flashcards, to go with the R4i Gold (url on card: http://r4ids.cn/)

3. hortonr1982

Newcomer hortonr1982 Member

United States
    i would get a ds supercard two or a r4igold 3ds you can get them from realhotstuff.com it only take 3 or 4 days to come in if you order from a chinese website it will take about a mnth just make sure that if you get the r4i it has r4ids.cn on the sticker

4. mom2connor
    OP

United States
    Are these full versions of the games or just a few levels of the games? Also can I pick which games I want on the card? Or are these cards that I buy and load them myself with games? If so where do I get the game files from?

5. Crystal the Glaceon

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    Flashcards play the full versions of the games, they play what are known as "ROMs" which are the memory data of the game.
    You can pretty much play any game that has been dumped. Which at this point is the entire DS library.
    We can't share roms on this site, nor can we discuss where to find them though.

6. porkiewpyne

Member porkiewpyne Report-er

Australia
    Basically flashcarts (with the use of microSD cards inserted for storage of data) allows you to play your *cough*backup*cough* of DS games all in one cart. It comes blank. Where and how to obtain these backups is up to you to find out :)

As for your original question, not sure (and I believe most of us here wouldn't know either) where to get those 180-in-1 carts especially since they are unofficial. So I suggest searching up those small-time gamestores.

7. mom2connor
    OP

United States
    Catboy I sent you a pm

8. Latiken

Member Latiken GBATemp's Epic Fusion

United States
    I think I know what your talking about mom2connor!
    I remember seeing a card that had over something games (It was alot).
    The website was www.v2watch.com (Its listed on shoptemp.net)
    There is a variety of cards like that that have like 200 or something.