Hacking where to buy genuine gateway or mt-card with paypal support?

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recommend RealHotStuff.com. I have purchased many, many items from them and I have never, not even once had a hiccup or problem in any way. They are the best, IMHO.

Ltd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no customer service as this is a fraudulent company! You are asked to not mention your item # or any part of this transaction in the Paypal comments! That should have been my clue to avoid this vendor, but I was too trusting. I made my purchase in August 2014, and gave sufficient time to allow for overseas shipping. Two months later I made an inquiry about the status of the shipment. Here is the unbelievable sequence of events and stalling tactics by this vendor:

(1) I was told that payment was not received. I disproved that by providing the Paypal transaction ID#;
(2) I was asked to provide a screenshot of that transaction ID. I complied, even though I knew that was unnecessary;
(3) They admitted to the error, and wanted to clarify if I wanted a refund or the item. I say that I want a refund;
(4) Days pass and still no refund, so I follow up. I received an email that they had refunded it over one month ago and to look at the screenshot provided. It was for a completely different Paypal transaction ID#, to a different person, in a different country! And logically, why would they have sent a refund before I even started with my inquiries??
(5) To this day, they have stopped communicating, and I am still waiting for the refund.

Folks, don’t purchase from this vendor. Save your money for the honest and reputable vendors. Don’t pay any attention to their claim of being an honest company …. Total nonsense.

Scorchy

Wanderer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There is no customer service as this is a fraudulent company! You are asked to not mention your item # or any part of this transaction in the Paypal comments! That should have been my clue to avoid this vendor, but I was too trusting. I made my purchase in August 2014, and gave sufficient time to allow for overseas shipping. Two months later I made an inquiry about the status of the shipment. Here is the unbelievable sequence of events and stalling tactics by this vendor:

(1) I was told that payment was not received. I disproved that by providing the Paypal transaction ID#;
(2) I was asked to provide a screenshot of that transaction ID. I complied, even though I knew that was unnecessary;
(3) They admitted to the error, and wanted to clarify if I wanted a refund or the item. I say that I want a refund;
(4) Days pass and still no refund, so I follow up. I received an email that they had refunded it over one month ago and to look at the screenshot provided. It was for a completely different Paypal transaction ID#, to a different person, in a different country! And logically, why would they have sent a refund before I even started with my inquiries??
(5) To this day, they have stopped communicating, and I am still waiting for the refund.

Folks, don’t purchase from this vendor. Save your money for the honest and reputable vendors. Don’t pay any attention to their claim of being an honest company …. Total nonsense.
Selling flashcard is an easy way to scam, so you gotta be extremlely precautious when buying from them, better to pay more and get it than paying less and getting scam. Even if you try complaining to paypal or your bank then can't do anything because you purchased a flashcart which is kinda illegal too

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Selling flashcard is an easy way to scam, so you gotta be extremlely precautious when buying from them, better to pay more and get it than paying less and getting scam. Even if you try complaining to paypal or your bank then can't do anything because you purchased a flashcart which is kinda illegal too
you can at least get their paypal locked with the funds inside mwahaha

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
They're not stupid, it takes about 2 weeks minimum to get paypal helps, between that, the fund will be spent, anyway, if they see you wanted to buy a flashcard, they won't even consider you
If they had already scammed you I think it would be you who wouldn't consider them again, moral of the story is Paypal is useless for buying stuff that may take over the time you have to open a dispute to be delivered

Scorchy

Wanderer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If they had already scammed you I think it would be you who wouldn't consider them again, moral of the story is Paypal is useless for buying stuff that may take over the time you have to open a dispute to be delivered
Well i used paypal and it went really nice, just depend which websites you go to, i guess.

DoJo_Master

Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
Lol this was one funny post, I claimed it a fraud it it proved to be so! Please dont tell me to hush down when Im trying to save your moneys thank you! I got an admin complain to me that I was wreaking the peace or something... thanks guys!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land