Hacking Where to buy an R4 DS

wild03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just for a confirmation email from dealxtreme; they just shipped my R4. Hopefully this will be as good as my first one
tongue.gif

Me too, Let's not give them a bad review just yet, When we ordered from them we all knew that they would ship by the 25th or so due to the holidays yet we received confirmation of shipping by the 23rd (nice). Also, being in china we would expect more than a week of transit time. So with that in mind and the fact that they can save you $10 compared to other dealers I will hold my judgment until the r4 arrives.

BTW: For those looking for DS lite Target still has the $127 price OTD. I realize that the unit costs $130 at local stores but you pay sales Tax (~$9 in FL) on that. Target saves you over $10. And Got mine last night 5 days before their estimated ETA? I love when businesses exceed expectations. (see Dealnews for more detail)

Just an Update I receive ALL 7 R4s yesterday. So they confirmed shipping by 2/23 and arrived 3/5 10 days!

Add 7 votes for dealxtreme

Lurick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to put forth a positive review for Echostore. I ordered mine last Thursday, and got it yesterday (Monday). I used the standard, basic shipping.

It came fine, much faster than expected.

gbatempjon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else ordered from Real Hot Stuff and not get the empty black shell? I ordered mine Monday and got it today, without cellophane wrapping and missing the black shell. I'm not sure if it's a v1 or v2, but' I'm happy to check if someone wants to know.

(first post \m/)

aslacker55

I like pie
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else ordered from Real Hot Stuff and not get the empty black shell? I ordered mine Monday and got it today, without cellophane wrapping and missing the black shell. I'm not sure if it's a v1 or v2, but' I'm happy to check if someone wants to know.

(first post \m/)

The R4DS doesn't come with the extra shell anymore.

pakixd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they also don't come shrink wrapped anymore.. the first one i got was shrink wrapped but all the ones i got afterwards werent

F34R

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
realhotstuff is an awesome vendor. I've ordered all my supercard stuff from them, and now my R4 as well. I ordered it Monday night, shipped Tuesday morning, had it Thursday morning. I used standard USPS shipping. All my other products were sent fast as well.

fli_guy84

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Got mine from Dealextreme. The only thing I don't like about them is they ship in padded envelope. But hey, for a free shipping?

Ryoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got my R4 from the US gameyeeeah. I ordered it March 1st and got it March 5th. Pretty fast at a semi-decent price. Looking back, $45 (total) does seem kind of steep for the R4 but it was worth it
smile.gif

Genma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Follow up on my order with DealExtreme

I ordered 6, 5 works (springs doesn't work as well but it's bearable). 1 R4DS doesn't hold the micro SD at all, took roughly 14 days to be delivered from HK->NYC. Currently working to see if I can get an exchange/replacement. Will post more on my current situation.

Mod_Revolution

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hi i am an authorized retailer of the R4DS out of Canada my site is ModRevolution.com
you can find a link to my site from the official R4DS website. I have served 107 customers with the REAL R4DS and would like to be added to your trusted sellers list. My price is 39.99 and i ship with Air mail to the US and expresspost 2 to 3 day delivery in Canada
yaynds.gif

Thank You
Chris Duguay
Mod Revolution Team

lebkin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought mine from DealExtreme. Great price, very slow shipping (it is from Hong Kong, so it is expected). My tracking number was only good until the package left Hong Kong. But after two weeks I was worried. I emailed DealExtreme to find out when it was suppose to arrive, and they provided me information from the USPS detailing where the package was. Overall, an excellent buying experience. Not only would I recommend the site to anyone else, I already bought a second R4 DS from them.

Carlin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Realhotstuff is reliable service

i bought my r4 + 1gb japan kingston for 63 and that includes priority shipping

i tell all my friends to buy from there

stretch

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got my R4 from the US gameyeeeah. I ordered it March 1st and got it March 5th. Pretty fast at a semi-decent price. Looking back, $45 (total) does seem kind of steep for the R4 but it was worth it
smile.gif
I got my R4DS from the same exact site. It's legit, and all... but it seem like there's only one staff working in all of the departments (orders/shipping/support with some english problems). I thought $45 (includes S&H) was a good price
smile.gif

jsainsbury

Trophies
XP
Country
I've used supercard store to buy a sipercard light, and an r4 on seperate occasions, they were great.

My sister also ordered an r4 from there, great again

I don't know if that is two yes's or not.

DrTek

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I bought mine in Shanghai yesterday. I first checked that it ain't the fake version and it was not. I payed 200 RMB (26 US Dollar) for it and I am very satisfied. The 2 GB microSD also cost me 20 Bucks.

PS: I asked for "english menu" and got the english version

It is available in the large electronic-shops building at hong kong plaza on the top floor

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly. +1