Gaming where is the first place to find metal slimes

renton56

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i got the quest to become a M. knight and i dont know where to find any metal slimes. i just got to the place to get the ranger quest and finished it and thats how far i have progressed so far anyone know the closest place to find the Metal slimes?

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Regular metal slimes can be found in the dungeon near Coffinwell, the place with the door that requires the beams of light. You can also find Metal Medley in the cave near Bloomingdale.

Arek1985

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Aramentalist quest is a pain. I've skipped over it for the time being. But I';d say they are quite frequent in Coffinwell's dungeon. As they can appear on the field by themselves, with the wooden horse monster and with the red monster.

I seem to find the Metal stack monster more often in the Bad Cave. Also you could get lucky with a treasure map that has metal monsters.

mipe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Metal Menagerie. You should get 1 monster which you are levelling and then 2 monsters with anti-metal to kill (liquid) Metal [king] slimes. Or if you feel like it, the monster you want to level + 1 anti-metal monster. Getting Anti-metal is somewhat easy to get, you can get it from Gigantes (the B rank monster in Infant Isle)

BTW, You should have specified what game you were talking about in the title, if I'm telling you about the wrong game, I'll just feel silly.

Skorch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mipe said:
Metal Menagerie. You should get 1 monster which you are levelling and then 2 monsters with anti-metal to kill (liquid) Metal [king] slimes. Or if you feel like it, the monster you want to level + 1 anti-metal monster. Getting Anti-metal is somewhat easy to get, you can get it from Gigantes (the B rank monster in Infant Isle)

BTW, You should have specified what game you were talking about in the title, if I'm telling you about the wrong game, I'll just feel silly.

Different game, he's talking about dragon quest 9.

tenkai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i found that area thanks btw can you tell me where king slimes are? im just curious, thanks if you tell me where they are

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, if you ask how am I, well... aside from the fact that i cant stop thinking...