Hacking Discussion Where is SX OS and 7.0-1 Support?

When will SX OS 7.0.0 support come?

• June 15th

Votes: 92 18.4%
  • Never

Votes: 57 11.4%
  • Nintendo Will Drop 8.0.0. First

Votes: 142 28.5%
  • Right after Atmosphere

Votes: 124 24.8%
  • With Bacon and Cheese

Votes: 84 16.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveLister

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Pegaswitch enable homebrew but from who's initial findings and exploit?

Reswitched again same.

Sx is from day one has supported homebrew, it has ftp, nsp installer, cheat engine, stealth mode, lan play. All built within its os.

The others if they have it are additional tools released by others, but sx was first to release the initial exploit.

People here bitch because they're too stupid and keep updating.

Yes updates are slow but when you see everything that is included with sx os, its not as simple as slap firmware support, it has to support its other features.

If atmos had issues they dont care, they dont have to work on the other features, that's left to who ever created them to update their tools.
Congrats you won the debate . And the internet.

Reactions: Deleted User

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
@smf
Sorry but no. sept neither extracts nor generates keys. It loads Nintendos genuine TSEC firmware which does all of that. The keys to encrypt and sign sept are not needed by the public since sept loads every payload you want and the full source is there. There is absolutely nothing illegal about it. Would it be nice to build your own sept and encrypt/sign it? Yes but you gain nothing but custom splashscreens.

Cortexfou

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Mha boi game_over admin from the SX forum said that :

Although I clearly haven't been given an ETA, I have heard today that things are still progressing. I have no details to share, but it sounds to me like we could be on the downhill slide and as tiresome as it has been to say..... hopefully news will come out soon™.

it means nothing but hey, it's something anyway ...

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Mha boi game_over admin from the SX forum said that :

Although I clearly haven't been given an ETA, I have heard today that things are still progressing. I have no details to share, but it sounds to me like we could be on the downhill slide and as tiresome as it has been to say..... hopefully news will come out soon™.

it means nothing but hey, it's something anyway ...
That's not good...

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pegaswitch enable homebrew but from who's initial findings and exploit?

Reswitched again same.

Sx is from day one has supported homebrew, it has ftp, nsp installer, cheat engine, stealth mode, lan play. All built within its os.

The others if they have it are additional tools released by others, but sx was first to release the initial exploit.

If atmos had issues they dont care, they dont have to work on the other features, that's left to who ever created them to update their tools.
At least you’re finally admitting that RS were the first to exploit the Switch

Just because it “supports” (I say “supports” because it has thr worst homebrew compatibly out of any CFW on Switch) homebrew, doesn’t mean they were the first

You yourself literally just said that RS was the first to exploit it :thonk:. But again, SX was NOT the first to discover ANY exploit.

Incorrect. The fusee sample payload was the first public fusee-gelee payload, and hekate was the first usable custom firmware launcher

Incorrect. The first fusee-gelee payload was the fusee sample/test payload, and the first usable firmware launcher was hekate

Incorrect, when AMS has issues the devs do actively try to fix said issues

Last edited by ZachyCatGames,

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least you’re finally admitting that RS were the first to exploit the Switch

Just because it “supports” (I say “supports” because it has thr worst homebrew compatibly out of any CFW on Switch), doesn’t mean they were the first

You yourself literally just said that RS was the first to exploit it :thonk:. But again, SX was NOT the first to discover ANY exploit.

Incorrect. The fusee sample payload was the first public fusee-gelee payload, and hekate was the first usable custom firmware launcher

Incorrect. The first fusee-gelee payload was the fusee sample/test payload, and the first usable firmware launcher was hekate

Incorrect, when AMS has issues the devs do actively try to fix said issues
correct me if I'm wrong but weren't the first switch game dumps from BBB in xci format?

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the point is that the first dumps were in a format that till this day atmosphere doesn't support.

People have been dumping carts since the days of the nes in whatever format it was?

More recently in the 3ds scene it started with .3ds and moved to .cia I imagine the switch scene doing the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OGSniper @ OGSniper: I feel like you guys never get anywhere with your guys conversations