Hacking Discussion Where is SX OS and 7.0-1 Support?

When will SX OS 7.0.0 support come?

• June 15th

Votes: 92 18.4%
  • Never

Votes: 57 11.4%
  • Nintendo Will Drop 8.0.0. First

Votes: 142 28.5%
  • Right after Atmosphere

Votes: 124 24.8%
  • With Bacon and Cheese

Votes: 84 16.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

huma_dawii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know TX takes a lot of "inspiration" from Atmosphere and its developers, but its been quite a while now since Nintendo dropped the 7.0.0 update and we haven't seen anything at all regarding SXOS being even near to support it... last thing we got was a "hot fix" to make EmuNAND 6.2 great again.

What are they doing? Wen will they drop the next update? Do we have to wait for Atmosphere to be done and add support for 7.0.0 in order to get it for SX OS?

When do you think the next update will drop?​

Last edited by huma_dawii,

bundat

¿
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Didn't we get 6.2 CFW support right after Hekate also added the ability to boot 6.2 OFW/stock/CFW configurations?

Hurry it up already CTCaer! :P j/k

All I just want right now is to boot stock 7.0.1 without burning my fuses. Gotta play that new Tetris 99 online. :(

huma_dawii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't we get 6.2 CFW support right after Hekate also added the ability to boot 6.2 OFW/stock/CFW configurations?

Hurry it up already CTCaer! :P j/k

All I just want right now is to boot stock 7.0.1 without burning my fuses. Gotta play that new Tetris 99 online. :(

I am waiting mostly because I have to backup my saves xD

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know TX takes a lot of "inspiration" from Atmosphere and its developers, but its been quite a while now since Nintendo dropped the 7.0.0 update and we haven't seen anything at all regarding SXOS being even near to support it... last thing we got was a "hot fix" to make EmuNAND 6.2 great again.

What are they doing? Wen will they drop the next update? Do we have for Atmosphere to be done and add support for 7.0.0 in order to get it for SX OS?

When do you think the next update will drop?​

Sorry. No guess. Many people are tease about June 15th. Seriously, nobody know when. So leave it alone and be patient until it is out on the front page in GBATEMP then. Leave it alone!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Don't worry, once Atmosphère adds support for it, they will just snag the code and poorly implement it. Then require 3 updates in a two-day span because they stole broken and untested code again.

roamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
if you want to know when sxos will have a 7.0 cfw then i suggest you follow scriesm on twitter, when he releases it then sxos will release theres within 48 hours.

im not a sxos basher (i paid for it too but i dont use it) but they dont release bugger all, they wait for the open source community then they effectively do a copy and paste and release it.

your title should be when will scriesm release a patch so sxos can copy it so you can have cfw.

join the atmosphere discord channel, keep yourself up to date as these threads seriously are silly, how the hell will anyone know when it will be released? gbatemp are not making the cfw, atmosphere team are, go follow there discord but dont tell them you want them to hurry up so sxos can copy and paste them or im guessing you wont last long in there, just sit back and wait and read there channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye