Homebrew Where does Rxtools or other CFW stock savedata?

Hikenkami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
savedatafiler is very simple to use and has on screen instructions for what button combo's do. Note some games for example pokemon have whats known a secure value. Just delete the secure value before selecting import.

Ok I think I did the right steps, my game savedata was 00001554, I exported it to SD. Now I delete the game, install the new V9 version and import the savedata right?

Hikenkami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Correct nice and simple

Ok simple question, in case something goes wrong, I can save that whole folder (and the other ones) to my computer, and if I exported the wrong one, still copy/paste them again into my SD? There isn't any kind of specific installation for those files?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok simple question, in case something goes wrong, I can save that whole folder (and the other ones) to my computer, and if I exported the wrong one, still copy/paste them again into my SD? There isn't any kind of specific installation for those files?
Correct just backup the filer folder on the root of your card that has the save in it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Whenever I need to format everything and start fresh I just backup all my saves then reimport them.

malucodapaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey, i got a question, I changed my rxtools to Luma 3ds, and i dont made a backup of my saves with JKSM, but before i cleaned my SD i done a backup of all the SD Card in my pc, now i just have to take this saves from my pc to my 3DS how do i do that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D