Homebrew Where can I find retroarch cores for the 3ds ?

Electric_Charge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hi everybody,

this is my first post, so sorry in advance if I did something wrong.

While looking for the best way to play PS1 games on the 3ds, Ive found a thread on the 3ds hacks subreddit that mentioned a new nighlty build of the pcsx rearmed core thats apparently working really well.

Ive tried to find a source for that build, but I couldnt find any cores for the 3ds version of retroarch at all, does anybody know where I could possibly download that core ?

If anybody has an alternative solution to playing PS1 games on the 3ds, Id really appreciate any recommendations. Ive also tried Sakitoshis PS1 forwarder, but the results are pretty mixed, ranging between black screens and decent performance (before anyone asks, yes I use a New 3DS XL model).

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everybody,

this is my first post, so sorry in advance if I did something wrong.

While looking for the best way to play PS1 games on the 3ds, Ive found a thread on the 3ds hacks subreddit that mentioned a new nighlty build of the pcsx rearmed core thats apparently working really well.

Ive tried to find a source for that build, but I couldnt find any cores for the 3ds version of retroarch at all, does anybody know where I could possibly download that core ?

If anybody has an alternative solution to playing PS1 games on the 3ds, Id really appreciate any recommendations. Ive also tried Sakitoshis PS1 forwarder, but the results are pretty mixed, ranging between black screens and decent performance (before anyone asks, yes I use a New 3DS XL model).
The data archive will have the cores like any Other build of retroarch usaly the "retroarch" folder that's located at root of a drive

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-