Mmyi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey 3DS lovers!

I've had a new 2DS XL for a while now and Ive decided to do the PSP 1000 c stick mod but i cant find the insten PSP 1000 caps anywhere (In the UK to specify) ive found one on ebay but Im a bit skeptical on the height cause it would dent the screen which I saw from another thread which is this:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/new-3ds-xl-small-dent-after-psp-1000-c-stick-mod.503160/

and in that the Insten brand caps stay flush with the buttons and a bad quality one is too high!

so can anyone help me on this one and also where I can find them in the UK? It would really be appreciated! (also i can now post links)

Thank you!

UPDATE: 2ds xl is in repair so it'll be back in a bit!

Attachments

• IMG_E1327[1].JPG
    IMG_E1327[1].JPG
    224.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by Mmyi,

Mmyi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would recommend lenovo thinkpad ultra/super low profile caps. They are made out of rubber and have some sort of grip (like the psp stick caps) on it. Super good feel imho.
Can you send a picture or video of how it does in games ? I've heard of it on this gorbut I don't know how it'll do with movement and all that

Mmyi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172942412446

These will work just fine as a C-stick cap replacement. If it doesn't fit on properly, you could always trim the hole down.
I think I've seen those before but the only thing I'm really skeptical about is the height cause if its too high it'll dent the screen and the advantage I know with the Insten ones is that they stay flush with the buttons and wont dent the screen and is the mot accurate replica of the original PSP 1000 caps.

And thanks for the recommendation!

Last edited by Mmyi,
Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto