Where can I buy an ewin 2 in 1 expansion pack?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by DrOctapu, Jul 15, 2009.

1. DrOctapu
    OP

DrOctapu Magnificent Bastard

Dec 23, 2008
    United States
    Hell.
    Hi, I need a GBA expansion pack (Ewin) for the ds. EZflash is fine, too, though. Only problem is I need fast shipping. Is there a site located in the USA that can get it to me by Saturday morning? I doubt it, but it could exist. How fast is Dealextreme's order processing? If it could be processed in a day and then shipped, I could possibly get it by then.

Thanks,
    Chao.

2. tedmg09130913

tedmg09130913 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 23, 2007
    United States
    People report orders shipped from dealextreme with standard free shipping will take about two weeks. If you use ems:(3-5 day) or dhl:(probably faster than ems) shipping you might receive your package by saturday.

3. DeMoN

DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

May 12, 2004
    United States
    I don't know why you want an Ewin specifically, but I know of two really fast and reliable sites to get the EZ Flash 3-in-1.
    First, consider which state you live in. If it's on the west coast, buy from: www.gamebygame.com
    They are located in Los Angeles, and you will receive your order in 2-3 days even with the cheapest shipping option.
    If you live in the East Coast, then buy from: www.realhotstuff.com , as they are based in New Jersey.

4. DrOctapu
    OP

DrOctapu Magnificent Bastard

Dec 23, 2008
    United States
    Hell.
    DAMN! Already bought using EMS from PSXboy. EZflash, no ewins D:. I wanted an Ewin, because previously (a few weeks ago) i bought an EZflash, and it broke, not detected, not even ram / rumble. I tried clearing SRAM by taking the battery out, but the fucking clips broke, I screwed it back together, without the battery, and it worked, but only once D:. (I didn't need saving, already bought the EZflash.)

EDIT: Bought from realhotstuff before. Took a few weeks to get here, oh well.