Hacking Where can I buy an ewin 2 in 1 expansion pack?

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I need a GBA expansion pack (Ewin) for the ds. EZflash is fine, too, though. Only problem is I need fast shipping. Is there a site located in the USA that can get it to me by Saturday morning? I doubt it, but it could exist. How fast is Dealextreme's order processing? If it could be processed in a day and then shipped, I could possibly get it by then.

Thanks,
Chao.

tedmg09130913

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People report orders shipped from dealextreme with standard free shipping will take about two weeks. If you use ems:(3-5 day) or dhl:(probably faster than ems) shipping you might receive your package by saturday.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why you want an Ewin specifically, but I know of two really fast and reliable sites to get the EZ Flash 3-in-1.
First, consider which state you live in. If it's on the west coast, buy from: www.gamebygame.com
They are located in Los Angeles, and you will receive your order in 2-3 days even with the cheapest shipping option.
If you live in the East Coast, then buy from: www.realhotstuff.com , as they are based in New Jersey.

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DAMN! Already bought using EMS from PSXboy. EZflash, no ewins D:. I wanted an Ewin, because previously (a few weeks ago) i bought an EZflash, and it broke, not detected, not even ram / rumble. I tried clearing SRAM by taking the battery out, but the fucking clips broke, I screwed it back together, without the battery, and it worked, but only once D:. (I didn't need saving, already bought the EZflash.)

EDIT: Bought from realhotstuff before. Took a few weeks to get here, oh well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: