Gaming When was the last thing you actually bought something?

Caskas

Trophies
XP
Country
Component cable for Wii
biggrin.gif

manaphy4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
today i bought EA grandslam tennis with wii motion plus for playing grandslam tennis and wii sport resort and yesterday i bought a wii speak for the conduit and the other supporting wii speak
smile.gif

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the Wii? Klonoa, about two weeks ago.

I always still buy games that are: unique and I want to see more of, a series that you love and you want the game in your physical collection, or it was just a damn good game and you felt the devs deserved the support.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yesterday: indie games pack from steam

thursday: overclocked (pc adventure), Sigur Ros - Heima DVD, Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavillion and another german cd (Martingo - Bügeln mit System)

2 weeks ago: some CDs and The Work Of Michael Gondry DVD

3 weeks ago: Wii Motion+ and Long Distance Calling - Avoid the Light

6 weeks ago (or something): Trauma Center - New Blood for Wii

hmm nice to backtrack this once in a while
wink.gif

the real SUX2BU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought a Western Digital 1 TB external hard drive. Filled my 250 Gb and 500 GB ones up pretty quick. This one should last me a good while.

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I bought the gamestop brand fitness kit for ea active trainer and a couple motion +'s a couple weeks ago. Nintendo is still going to make money off of the pirates. You can't down load accessories.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought the very good Monster Lab from Toys R Us for £3.99. Last "new" title was probably Overlord: Dark Legend which I enjoyed a lot until it ended suddenly. I should have waited as its £15 over here now.

I do buy a lot of WiiWare, there have been a lot of great games in the last few months.

Melchizedek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I buy games that are important to buy if we want other games than Babiez Partyz Funz Whatever on the Wii. I bought the major Nintendo titles (last one was Punch Out), and I buy good WiiWare games (small developers need encouragement)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, there wasnt even a conversation in place