Hacking When is the PS4 HEN exploit coming to PS4 5.55?

Demix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im pretty sure 5.50 is coming in 2 months. Because ps4 will release 6.0 and above, after that games like days gone and kingdom of hearts will come out making a lot of ppl on 5.05 very unhappy if no firmware upgrade by then

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Im pretty sure 5.50 is coming in 2 months. Because ps4 will release 6.0 and above, after that games like days gone and kingdom of hearts will come out making a lot of ppl on 5.05 very unhappy if no firmware upgrade by then
Big releases have never dictated the release of an exploit. I can’t think of a single case of this.

Reactions: Sparkss
D

Deleted User

People on 5.05 shouldn't be unhappy. They have the ability to pirate any games. You pirates are asking for more but not credit or donate the hackers who create the tools. Be patient and wait your turn. If you know how to hack the PS4, feel free to help the community

Reactions: btaggs and Sparkss

Demix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People on 5.05 shouldn't be unhappy. They have the ability to pirate any games. You pirates are asking for more but not credit or donate the hackers who create the tools. Be patient and wait your turn. If you know how to hack the PS4, feel free to help the community
Id love to if i knew how, all i know is how to follow instructions..but, how can you say any game if new games require higher firmware to run? Like some games come with the firmware upgrade on dis

Raikage

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Meh, from my POV, if i have a full exploit i also dont make it public.. because
There are not quite that many games from 5.05 to 5.5x so if an exploit is release.. all we got is what? 3-4 good games tops? And if exploit is public = sony will just patched it on the next fw, and the dev will have to search for other exploit.

I think this is a good sign actually. If (this is a big of though) an exploit is exist and its private and up untill now it has not yet make into public, then there is a chance that exploit is not patched yet on the new fw, because why fiddled with something that is already expired? Unless there is none though.

Reactions: Deleted User

ShadowStone

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are not quite that many games from 5.05 to 5.5x so if an exploit is release.. all we got is what? 3-4 good games tops? And if exploit is public = sony will just patched it on the next fw, and the dev will have to search for other exploit.

I think this is a good sign actually. If (this is a big of though) an exploit is exist and its private and up untill now it has not yet make into public, then there is a chance that exploit is not patched yet on the new fw, because why fiddled with something that is already expired? Unless there is none though.

I don't want to play PS4 games though, I want to play PS2 games through the PS2 emulator in Mira HEN. But no, JUST NO I CAN'T PLAY ANY OF MY FAVOURITE PS2 GAMES NOW AND HAVE TO WAIT FOR YEARS FOR THE JAILBREAK TO COME OUT. GET OFF YOUR FUCKEN ARSES DEVS AND GET TO WORK YOU LAZY PIECES OF SHIT. Unless someone makes another PS2 emulator for PS4

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AND HAVE TO WAIT FOR YEARS FOR THE JAILBREAK TO COME OUT. GET OFF YOUR FUCKEN ARSES DEVS AND GET TO WORK YOU LAZY PIECES OF SHIT. Unless someone makes another PS2 emulator for PS4

This is exactly the reason why they don't release it.
You deserve a message with special characters that crashes your PS4.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think we need some other devs that don't treat us like shit by not giving the jailbreak we need, people who care and want to do it. Fuck the devs

You are a moron.

Just go away and buy a second hand ps2 with FMCB and a burner or a HDD and leave the PS4 scene.

Last edited by KiiWii,

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I don't want to play PS4 games though, I want to play PS2 games through the PS2 emulator in Mira HEN. But no, JUST NO I CAN'T PLAY ANY OF MY FAVOURITE PS2 GAMES NOW AND HAVE TO WAIT FOR YEARS FOR THE JAILBREAK TO COME OUT. GET OFF YOUR FUCKEN ARSES DEVS AND GET TO WORK YOU LAZY PIECES OF SHIT. Unless someone makes another PS2 emulator for PS4

all you do is demand and demand and top of the demand you speak to people really like they owe you something.

you are really pushing it now.

XsonicX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I want to play PS2 games through the PS2 emulator in Mira HEN. But no, JUST NO I CAN'T PLAY ANY OF MY FAVOURITE PS2 GAMES NOW AND HAVE TO WAIT FOR YEARS FOR THE JAILBREAK TO COME OUT. GET OFF YOUR FUCKEN ARSES DEVS AND GET TO WORK YOU LAZY PIECES OF SHIT. Unless someone makes another PS2 emulator for PS4
Someone who shoots this guy (ban) is all crazy, I sold my ps4 fat 5.55 and bought a slim 4.73 and now it's 5.05, use your head "YOU LAZY PIECES OF SHIT" :gun:

Last edited by XsonicX,
Reactions: KiiWii

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

How would another ps2 emulator for ps4 help, if you can't run the existing one on your ps4?

I'd suggest either buying another ps4, or buying a ps2.

Reactions: KiiWii

IwearHelmet4Bed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You could buy a second hand PS2 for £30 with games, you’re better off doing that and modding it. Or you could spends months learning how the PS4 works, how kernels work, find an exploit.. then you’d have to make an emulator for the PS4.. the choice is yours you whinging c**t.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: Never fight uphill, me boys.