Hacking When is the PS4 HEN exploit coming to PS4 5.55?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It exists, for one person, in private, and it’s not ready for general use, it’s not coming anytime soon, and it’s not actively being worked on.

Do you really believe that ? They might be actively being work on but they won't coming anytime soon. I don't believe what they are saying but I am not in hurry so I can wait. Give them more time. For whatever their reason is but I believe that it is actively being worked on secretly. They are just not telling us anyway.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do you really believe that ? They might be actively being work on but they won't coming anytime soon. I don't believe what they are saying but I am not in hurry so I can wait. Give them more time. For whatever their reason is but I believe that it is actively being worked on secretly. They are just not telling us anyway.

One person achieved something in private, no one else did.

No one is working on it, no one promised anything, no one cares right now.

It’s all about increasing the true homebrew scene, not the eta dickhead piracy beggars.

Last edited by KiiWii,
Reactions: retrofan_k

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What PS2 emulator on PS4? There is no PS2 emulator on PS4 without jailbreak

Right, but your rant about devs being lazy ended with "Unless someone makes another PS2 emulator for PS4". My point was how does another homebrew emulator help if you can't run homebrew.

kingbradley6000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you share what makes you think this? i don't believe its gone gold yet so i why would it not be 6+?
I believe thats what they're doing, waiting for sony to fix the exploit but i would personally prefer 5.55 to be released, rdr 2 alone makes it worth it

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
5.55 exploit is currently private & no official word on a release has ever been made. Most dissapointing thing is the lack of homebrew apps, emulators & psn access. I hope a different exploit gets discoverd which opens up the system & creates an influx of new devs & homebrew apps like the vita did.

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There will always be a game that someone will say makes it worth it, but if a game is really worth it then upgrade.
I would just get a second ps4. Games are $60 and the ps4 is only 299, it doesnt take many games to make it worth it. Not to mention ps2 games run pretty awesomely on the ps4. I bought two ps4s myself, one as my online system and the other for hacks and to keep forever.

Last edited by kevin corms,
Reactions: Bergot

PalomPorom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Devs are either keeping it private or selling them to sony. We might be waiting until end of life for another release

Sent from my toaster running Rebug

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There’s a Strange pattern when the previous two exploits were released. A russian group dumped & released HZD & Need For Speed which required a higher FW at the time & within a few days newer exploits were released. So there’s either two different exploits that exist in private or the Russian groups exploit is patched in 5.55. Just my theory here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands