Hacking When is gateway 9.2 support going to be realesed?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 113,919
  • Replies 786
Status
Not open for further replies.

tatumanu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Heres what the sky3ds update would read like:

YO, WE HACKZ OUR OWN PRODCUT, NOW IT BEST CARD EVER, SUPER LUCKY. YOU ALL BUY NOW. DONT BUY GATEWAY THEY LIANG CHEATERSZZ, SKY 3DS BEST EVER. Thank you for your valued support.

That made me laugh because the sky3ds team post like that over here.
Anyway Gateway is definatly feeling the pressure by now that sky3ds became relevant again.

Reactions: Phantom_User

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That made me laugh because the sky3ds team post like that over here.
Anyway Gateway is definatly feeling the pressure by now that sky3ds became relevant again.
Yeah hopefully, If anything it will make Gateway release their new launcher SOONer rather than later.

Arietta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone here is eagerly waiting for the Gateway Update....

and I'm just sitting here waiting for my N3DS and Gateway to arrive at my place. :bortz:

You're not alone, still waiting for my gateway to arrive. Should be here tomorrow finally.

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think this website will blow up (whoops can't say that on the internet) explode (whoops) err go offline with excitement, 3500+ replies in the other thread, with no working exploit yet just imagine when it does drop :lol:

Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
If I'm not mistaken, I was told the third Sunday in December, as mid-day approaches, the sun will be perfectly overhead the Nintendo World Store and shine through a skylight onto a display model 3DS XL. The XL will be open at such a precise angle that the light will refract through a magnifying glass and onto a contraption. This contraption, by use of the heat from the magnified sun rays, will ignite, thus causing achain reaction of levers, among other things, to push out a script that will upload the 9.2 exploit onto Gateway's web servers.

Or so I'm told.

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
If I'm not mistaken, I was told the third Sunday in December, as mid-day approaches, the sun will be perfectly overhead the Nintendo World Store and shine through a skylight onto a display model 3DS XL. The XL will be open at such a precise angle that the light will refract through a magnifying glass and onto a contraption. This contraption, by use of the heat from the magnified sun rays, will ignite, thus causing achain reaction of levers, among other things, to push out a script that will upload the 9.2 exploit onto Gateway's web servers.

Or so I'm told.

That's an old legend, a really old legend. No one has preached it for years. Stop spreading such lies heretic, you'd best stop dirtying the minds of our young ones.

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i seriously don't get what's taking gateway so long to release. The card they used in the video looks fine, what are they waiting for?

Reactions: Margen67

DSlite2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i seriously don't get what's taking gateway so long to release. The card they used in the video looks fine, what are they waiting for?

The video is a proof of concept. What they don't show you is any issues or problems they might be having with it. They will release it when they feel like it is ready for mass distrubution. I'd rather they release something solid than something buggy. And I'm sure they also want to release something that is user friendly and easy to install.

ndstuff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
The folks behind GW aren't stupid. They won't release it before NA/EUR n3ds is out and risk getting their undisclosed exploit fixed. It's business after all.

Reactions: andalù 69

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The folks behind GW aren't stupid. They won't release it before NA/EUR n3ds is out and risk getting their undisclosed exploit fixed. It's business after all.

that would only make sense if Nintendo didn't release any updates until then. but as we've seen recently, that's far from the truth. so they have nothing to gain by waiting because they might get blocked anyway. the only good reason for the wait is them getting their product ready, not because of NA/EUR consoles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Can I hold it for a sec?