OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Heya Fellow Tempers

This is just a little bit of fun so people can learn more about others

I guess al start

Well my Nickname is Pezz/Pezzer coz my second name is Perry and when my older bro was younger he didnt like the mane perry an so told people it was not perry but Pezzy. Well people then shortened that to Pezz. Then as he got older he was quite popular in high school and so most people new his name. Then when i came to high school people called me Pezz Jnr.

The when my bro left i took up the legacy (lol) and now im know as Pezz

So anyone else got any interseting stories.

Share and have fun

iffy525

not famous
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't really have a nickname, but my friends always call me by my last name because it's one syllable whereas my first name is two (though when you say it it can sound like one syllable).

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Back when I was in school we were chatting in an English lesson about the cruel little bastards who populate school buses, I mentioned that one of them was rather mean and had called me Twiglet a few times. One of my friends burst out laughing and has called me Twiggy ever since.

And there's some weirdos down the pub who call me Keith. Go figure. (It was one of those "you had to be there" moments)

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
haha i go by "D" just cuz my name is damian and they shortened it to D. in my group of friends there is 3 Joes so we had to nickname em, one is Joey, or JT (1st n last initials), another is JR (1st n middle initials) and the other one most just call joe, but we sometimes call him jdawg, or just J.
our other friend Jake's we nickname him Crews, or Crew cuz crews is his last name
our friend Chase is nicknamed Chanko, (C for 1st name, Hanko is is last name)

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My last name is Bortz. Not exactly the run of the mill last name so people often pick that up as a nickname for me. as well as Bortzy and BortzANATOR. My second favorite, thought, by some of my more "hip" friends, is Da Bortz. but easily the best is the one my close friend steph gave me is a variation on my first name. Durrk
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up