Gaming Whats your Fave Black Ops Class?

Ryoku83

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lately I've been playing this game for the wii quite a bit. I've had it for quite some time but left it rather neglected because I find it more enjoyable playing FPS games on PC. Needless to say I struggled quite a bit for a long time compared to FPS games on the PC. Eventually I found some guns/perks/equipment that actually worked for me. I Usually play pretty poorly till lvl 14 when the Famas gets unlocked.

Primary Weapon: Famas Twin Mags, AK47 Extended Mag (Or silencer for stealth class), AK74u Extended Mag

Secondary Weapon: I usually choose a launcher like the law and stella when I unlock it. Seriously Hate choppers and spy planes/counter spy planes
tongue.gif

Lethals: I usually go for the frag grenade because I can throw them farther. Semtex Works good to though.

Tactical: Concussion grenades are what I like to use. Always manage to flash myself with flash grenades
tongue.gif

Equipment: I Like claymores or C4. Usually claymore though cover my retreat when shit hits the fan. Motion Sensor works good if you like to snipe or sit back and pick people off at the distance.

Perk1: Hardline (Pro once unlocked). I also have a stealth class where I Use Ghost (pro once unlocked)

Perk2: Sleight of Hand (Pro Once unlocked). 50% faster aiming down sights with pro its just to good to not have.

Perk3: Ninja (Pro Once Unlocked). Makes hearing people much easier.

Kill Streaks: Spy Plane, Counter Spy Plane, Care Package. Thats kill streaks at 2/3/4 with hardline with the ability to discard and try for another random kill streak out of the care package with hardline pro. Also helps keep the enemy blind for your team.

Well thats pretty much my ideal setup. What do you guys use?

Ryoku83

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
machomuu said:
Ryoku83 said:
Never heard of black ops for the wii or what?
Why is this not in the "General Consoles Discussions" section?
This is the Console and Game Discussions section. Im discussing black ops for the wii. Now if you have nothing to add please stop posting here.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ryoku83 said:
machomuu said:
Ryoku83 said:
Never heard of black ops for the wii or what?
Why is this not in the "General Consoles Discussions" section?
This is the Console and Game Discussions section. Im discussing black ops for the wii. Now if you have nothing to add please stop posting here.
I think I have a right to be here and to post what I want, but if you want to proceed and not only exclude members of the community that don't have it for the Wii but also those who are trying to help you get others' opinion, then by all means.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In my opinion, it was a good decision to post here. Even though barely anyone plays the Wii version, it handles quite differently than the other versions, not to mention that it's missing a few killstreaks.

For example, I use a Skorpion SMG on PS3 (and do quite well), and I refuse to use the same class on Wii. Instead I opt for an M16 Dual Mag until I unlock the FN FAL or G11 (for some reason semi-auto/burstfire guns work better for me when I'm playing Wii).
Also, I have almost never used Hardline, ever. I'll use Ghost Pro on my sniping class or a plane shooting class (I'll only take out the Strela after dying from an attack heli), Lightweight for my ballistic knife class, and Scavenger for my main class. Second perk I prefer SoH, as I have a bad habit of reloading in front of people. Third perk I prefer Hacker for beating campers (flashbang them and their claymores), Tactical Mask in objective games to control opponents' locations and/or kill them with Nova gas (and avoid potential opponents trying to do the same thing back), Marathon for ballistic knife, and Second Chance Pro for all around general use (Makarov or CZ75 is best. On the PS3, I prefer using a Python ACOG just for the funny killcam. If you're good with using a Python for this though, it's more practical to stick a Speed Reloader on it).
For equipment, I use claymores for general use, tactical insertion for trolling people in objective games, and motion sensor for camping an area when using ballistic knife. For tactical grenades, I use flashbang for rushing campers, concussion for general use (it throws faster than a flashbang), and nova gas when using Tactical Mask. On the lethal side, Semtex because it's easier to control IMO, and Tomahawk when I'm feeling cocky.
Killstreaks, it depends on how well you play. I use Spyplane for a lowlevel killstreak (RCXD on PS3 though, the controls on the CC Pro are...different), then Napalm Strike, then Sentry Gun. If you're able to stick around for higher killstreaks, I suggest Attack Heli, Blackbird, then Attack Dogs. Chopper Gunner is much better than Attack Heli though, but it's not on the Wii version.

I think it's all just preference. Find what works best for you, use it effectively, and you'll improve.

Ryoku83

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
YayMii said:
In my opinion, it was a good decision to post here. Even though barely anyone plays the Wii version, it handles quite differently than the other versions, not to mention that it's missing a few killstreaks.

For example, I use a Skorpion SMG on PS3 (and do quite well), and I refuse to use the same class on Wii. Instead I opt for an M16 Dual Mag until I unlock the FN FAL or G11 (for some reason semi-auto/burstfire guns work better for me when I'm playing Wii).
Also, I have almost never used Hardline, ever. I'll use Ghost Pro on my sniping class or a plane shooting class (I'll only take out the Strela after dying from an attack heli), Lightweight for my ballistic knife class, and Scavenger for my main class. Second perk I prefer SoH, as I have a bad habit of reloading in front of people. Third perk I prefer Hacker for beating campers (flashbang them and their claymores), Tactical Mask in objective games to control opponents' locations and/or kill them with Nova gas (and avoid potential opponents trying to do the same thing back), Marathon for ballistic knife, and Second Chance Pro for all around general use (Makarov or CZ75 is best. On the PS3, I prefer using a Python ACOG just for the funny killcam. If you're good with using a Python for this though, it's more practical to stick a Speed Reloader on it).
For equipment, I use claymores for general use, tactical insertion for trolling people in objective games, and motion sensor for camping an area when using ballistic knife. For tactical grenades, I use flashbang for rushing campers, concussion for general use (it throws faster than a flashbang), and nova gas when using Tactical Mask. On the lethal side, Semtex because it's easier to control IMO, and Tomahawk when I'm feeling cocky.
Killstreaks, it depends on how well you play. I use Spyplane for a lowlevel killstreak (RCXD on PS3 though, the controls on the CC Pro are...different), then Napalm Strike, then Sentry Gun. If you're able to stick around for higher killstreaks, I suggest Attack Heli, Blackbird, then Attack Dogs. Chopper Gunner is much better than Attack Heli though, but it's not on the Wii version.

I think it's all just preference. Find what works best for you, use it effectively, and you'll improve.
Yea, I can't use the skorpion on the wii version either, seems like no matter how close I am to someone it takes like a whole clip to kill someone. As for the 3rd burst guns and single shot guns they don't fit my style very good, always die really quick when I run into someone with a full auto gun at close range. On cod4:mw for pc I use the 3rd burst and single shot guns a lot. But since I can aim easier I can use them even at close range while rushing the enemy spawn. Which is why I use the spy plane, counter spy plane and care package. I rush into the enemy spawn usually killed 4 or 5 of them and then die. Respawn with my allies and drop my care package, its always nice when you can randomly get one of those higher kill streaks like dogs or the attack chopper out of it right off the start of the game. Then on my second run the enemy is usually still blind from my counter spy plane and then I can easily do it all over again. Most of the time anyways.

I used ghost all the time too when I first started playing but then after I tried hardline with my current kill streaks I fell in love with it =P . I still have a ninja class with it tho, ak47 silenced, ghost/SoH/Ninja for perks, frag/concussion/claymore. Sometimes ill use the ak74u silenced with this class, but the silencer really kills the range on that gun so you have to get close before shooting. As for the python I haven't had an luck with it. The last time I used it I shot a guy 3 or 4 time and then he turned around and killed me with his Famas (didn't seem like I was THAT far away from him either, must of just been on the other side of its optimum range). Famas with SoH and dual mags reloads like instantly anyways so I find no use for the pistols which is why I just carry a launcher.

I use lightweight with the mp5 and shotguns (hardly use shotguns tho) and with the mp5 ill also use steady aim. For some reason I find the mp5 stupidly accurate from the hip with it. Must be its slow rate of fire. I also toy around with the LMGs a bit while lvling, I find the rpk with red dot sight can be very good. But the slower movement speed can be annoying. I've never tried the ballistic knife but i've seen some nice youtube videos with it. I should probably switch to the semtex but I always manage to under throw them since im so used to the frag grenades

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1