Internet killed the Ponystar.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
so, what is your all time fav. console and why?

mine has got to be the psx because it was my first console and there are so many good memories attached to it.

Rehehelly

Trophies
XP
Country
Amiga because of cannon fodder.
or NES because of the mario games

I CANT DECIDE!

edit; okay okay I decided, the NES due to the fact it had huge cartridges you had to blow into to clear dust and that annoying game genie I could never fit in the console properly, and that kung fu game

Calafas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
N64, first console i ever really played, amazing
biggrin.gif

DEF-

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SNES, the first console of my own. The graphics was breathtaking compared to NES at the time.
Got it for my birthday just after it launched in Europe, turned 7.
Thank god for my parents, and that they picked Super Mario World with it
smile.gif

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hmm yeah really hard because its mainly the games and not the system that i like XD

for the games psx might be fav because all the tales of games, but i really never even thaught of buying it ... didn't like the controler.

Nostalgie bonus would be NES ... i really really loved some of the games especialy summer and winter games and such and the controller was best ever, simple good to use.

but still i think i will choose the C64 XD
( i got the C64 AFTER the NES !!!! my Father hat it somewhere stored and i found it while searching everywhere for interesting stuff (i do this often)

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
death1234 said:
Pandora.
Fullspeed PSX emulation.
Almost fullspeed N64 emulation.
You know that Pandora isn't released yet, right?

My favorite console is Snes and IMO it still has the best game library of all times.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
SNES for the awesome library and the awesome graphics and the awesome music, and the awesome awesome. and the awesome controller!

dreadyz

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Mine has got to be the Wii. I am 36, so I have been playing video games since the 70's when we had pong. I started out playing games in the arcades and my first "console" was a texas instruments "computer", if you can call it that. After that I owned a Gemeni for atari games, a NES & lastly a Sega Genesis. Although I played my nieces and nephews SNES & N64, I never owned them or even played those games much until later through emulation. I started getting into pc gaming around 2002 or so & bought a Wii about a year ago. The reason I like the Wii so much is that for each of the other consoles I owned, I had less than 20 games for each. The internet didn't exist back then and I never bought gaming magazines, so the games I got were either just buy what looked cool when i was in a store or by word of mouth. With the Wii, I am able to do research on which games are good & this includes all the Gamecube games. The huge added bonus is that my Wii is modded, so I can basically download any game I want. If all that wasn't good enough with this console, I can play all the NES, SNES, Genesis, etc games that I missed when I was growing up via emulation on the Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up