Gaming What's the gimmick behind Mario & Luigi RPG 3?

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time had babies as the gimmick that you can play with. What's so special about Mario & Luigi RPG 3 now that the babies aren't in it. Also, can anyone explain the story? I'm going to wait for the American release so I want to know if its better than the first two games.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The gimmick is that Mario & Luigi are in Bowser and is side scrolling when hes inside him. The other gimmick is you control Bowser separately. The story is theres a disease spreading that makes everyone huge and your out to cure it.

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wait, if Mario & Luigi are in Bowser, does it alternate between Bowser outside and Mario & Luigi doing tasks inside Bowser? So is Bowser pretty much the main protagonist in the story?

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well I wouldn't say he's the main guy but he's not just 'big scary boss battle at the end' like in most of mario games. Hard to explain but Bowser and mario and luigi are on 'mutual agreement' from what I can tell. M&L want to get out and Bowser wants them out. Tell you what though I'm wonderin if we ever get to go outside again
frown.gif
It's all slimy inside bowser lmao

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter