Hardware Whats the best holiday deal for switch?

Ryan Warren

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for game bundles that save money. Like "buy a switch get one game free" type deals. It's about holiday season so was just wondering if anybody had a good list or website for this type of thing.

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario Tennis bundle comes with 1-2 Switch for "free"

Diablo 3 bundle comes with a carrying case (but standard joy-cons)

Gamestop will let you trade in an old switch for $200 if you get a new one, probably including bundles. (Not sure what parts you have to trade in.)

That's about all the savings you will make on official bundles. Retailers will probably announce more stuff around Black Friday/Cyber Monday hype.

Presumably none of these bundle switches will be hackable with the current exploit, if you care about that.

Reactions: Ryan Warren

Ryan Warren

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is that GameStop deal $200 towards a new switch or $200 in-store credit and a new switch? I'm guessing the first since they want to get as many exploitable switches off the streets.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is that GameStop deal $200 towards a new switch or $200 in-store credit and a new switch? I'm guessing the first since they want to get as many exploitable switches off the streets.
You get $200 towards a new switch when you trade yours in

So basically you lose $100 total

Reactions: Ryan Warren

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :) +1