Hacking Whats the best flashcart for DS games on the 3DS?

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Cool. I can easily acquire an R4i Gold Pro 2016 here, that would work no problems right? Would that expire after a year (read something somewhere about timebombs)? Sorry - this is the first time I'll be attempting to play DS games. Thanks!
Do you plan on buying online from internation vendors such as nds-card? Or do you plan on getting one from local online shops such as RockSoft?

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Speaking of flash carts, how well does the RTS functionality work on the R4i Gold 3DS (the one from r4ids.cn) compared to the DSTwo? Presumably it won't be as compatible as the DSTwo and I don't think it works with Tetris.

mokmoki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would love to - but it's a pain to import stuff into this country. I might end up paying more than the flashcart itself in duties.

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i'm getting mine from a local seller here in the Philippines.
I recommend getting one from RockSoftTech. I bouht mine from them. They're price is beter than local sellers here in the Philippines.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Speaking of flash carts, how well does the RTS functionality work on the R4i Gold 3DS (the one from r4ids.cn) compared to the DSTwo? Presumably it won't be as compatible as the DSTwo and I don't think it works with Tetris.
Saving and loading takes a longer time and after loading the real-time save, graphical glitches may appear although that could easily be fixed by pressing any button or the touch screen.

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I currently have this card

http://imgur.com/8HDNMd5

No matter what i do it is blank screen when i try it load it even witrh the card cia
Use Wood R4 1.64 linked on their site. Format the microSD card with these settings using SDFormatter:
Format type: Full (Overwrite)
Format size adjustment: on

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Example? All I remember was this card work on 3ds 4.2 fw but to 4.5
What letter is on the back?

Xellos2099

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Example? All I remember was this card work on 3ds 4.2 fw but to 4.5.

Also, which card cia shoul;d i install to load this

I think I said the letter C

Last edited by Xellos2099,

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Saving and loading takes a longer time and after loading the real-time save, graphical glitches may appear although that could easily be fixed by pressing any button or the touch screen.

I know with Tetris that is not the case, the "glitch" makes it unplayable and can't be fixed by any method short of exiting the current game and restarting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1