Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
4m7xeg2.jpg

A Victorinox pocket knife, a sort of dogtag-knife/bottle opener thing, a Harlequin mask from Venice, a piece of leather with the inscription "actual leather" I got with a pair of shoes (signifying the authenticity of the leather, I guess), my keys, another piece of leather (from another pair of shoes), and a Kilkenny beer, um, keychain thing. I had tons of stuff on my keyring, but it got too cumbersome to keep in my pocket, so I got rid of most.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Veho saved this topic by being the only person to have a bottle opener!

Congrats on everyone making it easier for a GBAtemp stalker to break in to your homes
wink.gif

I'd post my keys but I have something embarrassing on there!!

BvG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Veho saved this topic by being the only person to have a bottle opener!

Congrats on everyone making it easier for a GBAtemp stalker to break in to your homes
wink.gif

I'd post my keys but I have something embarrassing on there!!

Haha! You can open a bottle with practically anything, so you don't need a bottle opener. I'v got a ring with keys; nothing interesting
smile.gif

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Holy cow, some of you guys sure are equipped for any situation LOL! I've just got my glow in the dark name tag, my house, locker and lab drawer keys, my rubber "life is like an icecream, enjoy it before it melt' tag, and my emergency midazolam.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country

Top right key is actually a bottle opener. Blue thing is a Nite Glowring. 8 Ball is a trolley token so I can get a shopping trolley without having a £1 coin in change. The 1 ball I won this week end on some stupid gambler thing when out on the lash in Nottingham. I don't actually like or play pool.

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States

Top right key is actually a bottle opener. Blue thing is a Nite Glowring. 8 Ball is a trolley token so I can get a shopping trolley without having a £1 coin in change. The 1 ball I won this week end on some stupid gambler thing when out on the lash in Nottingham. I don't actually like or play pool.

How well does that night glowring work? i'm thinking of ordering one, but it seems the only places I can get it are from the UK.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country

Top right key is actually a bottle opener. Blue thing is a Nite Glowring. 8 Ball is a trolley token so I can get a shopping trolley without having a £1 coin in change. The 1 ball I won this week end on some stupid gambler thing when out on the lash in Nottingham. I don't actually like or play pool.

How well does that night glowring work? i'm thinking of ordering one, but it seems the only places I can get it are from the UK.

It has to be very dark to see it to be honest. Don't expect a glowstic. It does look pretty cool glowing away at night when you get your keys out tho.
Here's a vid http://www.firebox.com/product/1199?src_t=cat&src_id=gadgets

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3 keys, my vw car key/unlock/etc thing, and then a ring that is clipped onto one of those metal snaps you can put on a belt loop (or the pro ones for rock climbing.) I actually only keep the clip as a nice poormans brass knuckle since I work downtown and you just never know. Fits perfectly over 3 of my fingers and is great for causing damage if needed.

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
33e4imo.png

Key to my flat, keys to parent #1s house, keys to parent #2s house, key to mailbox, "remove before flight" tag from a German Tornado plane.

P.S.
And WTF is a 'magic key'?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hiiiiii