Hardware Whats a reasonable price for a Go?

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Usually about $70+ on ebay for a black Go. White Gos are more expensive.
I found mine in very nice condition for $70 a few months ago. They might have gone down. I see people in my town sell them for $40 to $60 though, it just depends who you ask. :P

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So about 60 should be expected? Im asking because I was going to have my local gamestop order one for me, but I would rather not since they want 60 for it, especially if I could grab it somewhere cheaper.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here is some that are going for a reasonable price on ebay they will end today and are a Auction

this 1 might be better if you can get it cheap
it come with a 8gb memory card(so it has about 20gb altogether) and has CFW installed on it
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PSP-go...1036576106?pt=Video_Games&hash=item232a7b416a

or this one it ends in about 2 hours it also comes with an 8gb memory card
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PSP-Go...0833989265?pt=Video_Games&hash=item2c6e979691

Thanks but those are bids, they usually triple within the last hour or so.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks but those are bids, they usually triple within the last hour or so.
some times they do go for alot within the last 5 min, but not all the time. Like this action i won last week for a Vita. i had my highest bid at 115€ and at the last 30min 3 or 4 people bid on the vita after it got to 111€ they stoped biding for it

Randamin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So about 60 should be expected? Im asking because I was going to have my local gamestop order one for me, but I would rather not since they want 60 for it, especially if I could grab it somewhere cheaper.
I bought my go from gametop store for $50 the same day I read about the price drop on CAG. The $60 price you mention may be the total after tax and the warranty right?

I know its been a month already but I don't frequent these forums often enough. A follow up of how much did you buy it in the end would be helpful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    I never knew about it at the time but a fixed version was available but you had to mail in your broken copy lol
    So that version is semi rare
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission