PSP Go doenst boot without home button

DonAlex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a reseted and formated psp go. Ive installed the latest update 6.61. Ive also installed cfw with infinity and LME. I have no plugins and nothing on it. but i got this weird problem that my psp go only boot when im holding the PS/home button while booting. After that i have to set the date and time again. after that everything run great.

If i dont hild the home button while booting. i only have a black screen and after some seconds the left green wifi led and the right blue bluetooth led flashes at the same time and it turn itself off again.

Can someone help me with this?

nothing-to-see-here

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this same problem with infinite. what you want to do is use chronoswitch to undo your cfw with infinite, then redo it with each cfw you want. something is messed up with earlier installs of cfw to where it gets corrupted whenever you boot it in infinite. the reason home works is that under infinite, it boots ofw with infinite patches. it's good though as it prevents screw ups with cfw. you can quadruple boot with infinite btw, you just have to install each cfw with infinite. I think it may be separate to how you installed your firmware before, but if you use chronoswitch, and install the same firmware 6.60 or 6.61, it will fix the problem there on after. the asterisk in infinite designates the firmware you're using with holding home being ofw. you can see this in the system settings for firmware, which will have the infinite symbol.

Last edited by nothing-to-see-here,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto