Hacking What will happen if i install 49 WADS ?

drmarvin

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, the simple answer is "if you install more channels than can be displayed, they will not display the extras". If you have the space, it won't wreak anything. If you want to launch the other titles, use something like postloader2.

All fixed. To put more on than you have that space for, you can either have them on the SD card, or use SNEEK/UNEEK as a solution with virtual NANDs.

Cheers

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
GameGeek said:
Isn't there an app to launch the channels installed in the NAND, kind of like WiiXplorer lets you do by going to Start > Channels, but that was written specifically for this task and features a UI based on this function?
If not, it would be nice if someone wrote it. It would be especially useful for use with SNEEK NANDs that are loaded with channels.

Solution: Joyflow for Uneek, Postloader with priiloader if booting from normal nand.

renejr902

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
thanks all for answer
smile.gif

i reading all that stuff now

Saoron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When i first hacked my Wii, I installed OoT many times even though it went over the memory limit. All that happened was, when I started my Wii, it would only give me the option to delete channels and save files until there was enough room (that was all I could do, if I didn't delete enough, I couldn't exit). Which didn't make sense to me, because it would say 0 pages free (or w.e it is), and yet the VC would be there... and my Wii never bricked suprisingly, even though I did this probably 5 times.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
a clever idea for you renejr902 is to just install a nes emulator, that way you save your space and you can use a classic controller or gamecube pad.

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Nes

stick a external HHD in your wii and some games and you are done, problem solved, there is no need to use internal space on the wii.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Saoron said:
When i first hacked my Wii, I installed OoT many times even though it went over the memory limit. All that happened was, when I started my Wii, it would only give me the option to delete channels and save files until there was enough room (that was all I could do, if I didn't delete enough, I couldn't exit). Which didn't make sense to me, because it would say 0 pages free (or w.e it is), and yet the VC would be there... and my Wii never bricked suprisingly, even though I did this probably 5 times.

The Wii keeps some free blocks for itself in case of emergencies, so when it says your nand is full then it's not really.

If the nand was really full then you may have problems as it writes files to do certain things & if there is no space at all then it would cause problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: We're figments of your imagination +1