Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sora de Eclaune said:
syko5150 said:
No, but you could always print out a copy of the book
That is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many pages to be printing out for a game that may not even be playable due to the language barrier!

Also, I forgot to ask, but... Is there a translation going on of the book and the game? I heard the book has required information, and with it being in Japanese I cannot read it... The game is.. well, you get the gist of it.
Since you can't read Japanese the story pretty much cant be followed, but if you pay close attention to portions when they tell you what symbols to draw you can see a number within the Japanese writing that tells you which page to turn to in the book.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Spongeroberto said:
Just forget about it for now and hope for an english release... if there will be one...
And hopefully it's a version that doesn't require the book. That WILL make it cost more than it should.

syko5150 said:
Sora de Eclaune said:
QUOTE(syko5150 @ Apr 19 2011, 02:14 AM) No, but you could always print out a copy of the book
That is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many pages to be printing out for a game that may not even be playable due to the language barrier!

Also, I forgot to ask, but... Is there a translation going on of the book and the game? I heard the book has required information, and with it being in Japanese I cannot read it... The game is.. well, you get the gist of it.
Since you can't read Japanese the story pretty much cant be followed, but if you pay close attention to portions when they tell you what symbols to draw you can see a number within the Japanese writing that tells you which page to turn to in the book.
But what I can find says that if you want peaceful relations with some species you have to perform certain actions that are chronicled in the magic book! I cannot play at all unless it all is in English.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • JefferyCuddletrousers @ JefferyCuddletrousers:
    yeah im confused but thanks all for trying to help haha
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Think this Nyko PowerPak+ in my OG 3DS is starting to expand ever so slightly 😨 what a shame, to have to go back to an OG size battery soon.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Most emulators will be like that where it asks for a parent directory
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, 3ds batteries are fairly cheap just don't overspend on oem
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Yeah I just like this massive extended battery lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol length
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember those psp batteries that came with bulged psp battery covers
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    my PSP battery started swelling up AGES ago
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    As in I got rid of the battery when I noticed
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People were hacking batteries just to cfw them
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got blocked.
    That's perfect.
    Anyway. I'm playing Dragon Ball Adventures from GBA.
    I got stuck in some part.
    Anyone played that game?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Only one I played was the DBZ trading card game game on the GBA
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sparking zero is looking pretty good but not $70 good
    okay
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    isn't sparking zero supposed to be accurate to their canon power too?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    meaning unlike dbfz a weaker character like nappa wouldn't stand a chance against someone stronger like broly
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    aaalllright then, i guess i should hit the hay
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People are complaining about flying in it I'm like wut that's half of what it is
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People are complaining about flying in it I'm like wut that's half of what it is