What trump would be saying?

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Say something stupid that trump might be stupid enough to say with all his radical position.
For example :
"Guns are life! They keep you from getting killed by guns!"

Before you tell me, I know I didn't caps the t of trump. Don't even argue, he just isn't worth it

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WHAT DOES THE TRUMP SAY?
Donald Trump says some really wonderful things, he really does. And I can honestly tell you- and I have a good friend here who will tell you the same, he will, he's a really good friend, he'll tell you that Donald Trump says great things, it's great. And if you elect him as president, you can be sure that he's gonna turn this country around so that you can keep listening to his great words.

D

Deleted User

Donald Trump says some really wonderful things, he really does. And I can honestly tell you- and I have a good friend here who will tell you the same, he will, he's a really good friend, he'll tell you that Donald Trump says great things, it's great. And if you elect him as president, you can be sure that he's gonna turn this country around so that you can keep listening to his great words.
"small loan of a million dollars"
beautiful
it brings tears to my eyes

GameSystem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trump: "Did you know that nearly 50% of all suicide bombers are women (actually true)? I know I was saying we should be wary of young, male refugees entering our country, but it seems women are equally dangerous. Ban all Muslims!"

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker. +1