Hardware What size sd/sdhc card do you use?

6voltsystem

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering what size card do you use? What type? Is there any hope for installing an external USB HD in the near future? Let the flames and redirections begin
wink.gif

And just if nobody has said it in a while "Thank you GBAtemp & staff"

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
People have claimed that with the new Homebrew 9 beta they are using up to 16 gig cards
looks promising for the future

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone please explain to me how there getting the wii to use a 8 or 16 gb sdhc card? I just bought a 8 gig for $45 and I can't do anything with it

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
air2004 said:
can someone please explain to me how there getting the wii to use a 8 or 16 gb sdhc card? I just bought a 8 gig for $45 and I can't do anything with it

8gb class4 and 16gb class6 both work here. *using the 8gb for the wii regularly*
see the thread in my sig, ive compiled a few emulators and programs for use with sdhc.

apparently its not perfect on all sdhc cards. a good way to test is to see if hbc9 works with the card.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm using a 2GB card. Normal applications will never fill that up, so it's all about game data. I've put a selection of SNES and Genesis roms on it, and stuff like Monkey Island 1,2 and 3. With 3 being the biggest, about 450MB. That leaves me with a lot of free storage space, I have no idea what to do with it

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
using 1gb on mines. i only store wads, save files, vc games. someone keeps saying they can load wii iso games off of sd cards. i dont believe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: