Hacking What should I do now?

JDishCorp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi. About a year ago, i hacked my wii and everything went fine. Then after a few months, I started to think thta hacking my wii was stupid, so I removed hbc, bootmii as boot2 and dvdx and all. (I'm not sure if i installed any cios). Then maybe a month ago, I really wanted to play backups on my wii, but i had already updated to 4.3, so i followed a guide on how to downgrade 4.3 to 4.1. it worked. And i once again have bootmii as boot2 and priiloader. Now I have cios rev20 installed. But backups arent working. I have neogamma R9 (not working) but i can load usb backups fine.

SO NOW IM WONDERING, SHOULD I KEEP MY WII AS IT IS AND LEAVE THE IDEA OF BACKUPS ALONE OR REMOVE EVERYTHING AND START ALL OVER. (ALSO IS THAT POSSIBLE?)

ANY HELP IS GREATLY AND FULLY APPRECIATED!

EDIT: Changed last line.

JDishCorp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Please?
ohnoes.png

JDishCorp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
^^ i've also stated in the very last line that i wasnt sure if it was possible to remove everything and start over.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I DUNNO WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS, YOU CAN LOAD FINE FROM USB, SO WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE? IF YOU WANT TO LOAD DISC-BACKUPS FROM DISC, MAYBE TRY ANOTHER BRAND, LIKE VERBATIM, FOR EXAMPLE.

And I hope you see how annoying the Capslock is...

JDishCorp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bugaveli said:
if you keep fucking with it youre gonna end up bricked n then youll be here begginh us to fix it for you since u delted bootmii
FYI, I clearly said that I REINSTALLED BOOTMII AS BOOT2 AND PRILOADER SO LARN TO READ B4 YOU START TROLLING
glare.gif

And sorry if i seem very aggressive and short tempered and all, it's just that ive been trying to fix this for a long time now..

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*snip*

anyway, never try to unhack a wii. just consider it permanently hacked once you do it, or you can easily end up with a large white or black paperweight.

as far as your problem, could be a drive that doesn't accept DVD-ROMs... or it could just be a bad quality disc brand. In any case if you have USB loading working I'd suggest using that anyway, so much easier to use, no disc swapping
biggrin.gif

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JDishCorp said:
bugaveli said:
if you keep fucking with it youre gonna end up bricked n then youll be here begginh us to fix it for you since u delted bootmii
FYI, I clearly said that I REINSTALLED BOOTMII AS BOOT2 AND PRILOADER SO LARN TO READ B4 YOU START TROLLING
glare.gif

And sorry if i seem very aggressive and short tempered and all, it's just that ive been trying to fix this for a long time now..

you might have "larn" to read, but you havent "larn" to do research before you look like an idiot in this forum. I dont care if your on your period or not kid. Read and "LARN"
I dont mean to seem hateful and evil but I am, so it comes out that way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm