Not open for further replies.

ShadowFyre

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
He openly hates on Americans (though I have no idea why he still dumps USA roms if he does...), and is against GBATemp as well >_>. Who cares, we're still ripping off his hard work anyway, doesn't matter what he thinks.

RvLeshrac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lamefuck's NFOs are filled with memes, to troll people on gbatemp who don't know any better and can't be bothered to spend ten seconds with Google, but rather post the exact same question and/or "response" in *every single release thread.*

I'm making a note here, "Huge Success."

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
People dislike LameFuck because with all the ROMs that he/she/it gets credit he/she/it was not the original dumper so he/she/it is getting credit for other peoples work.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well personally I dislike him because all he does it hate on the Temp, make homophobic and sexist remarks, and honestly gets credit for something he didn't dump. Then the Temp staff put up some other person's dump with his name on it and his nfo so he is pretty much being praised for stealing another person's release and then being bowed down to by pasting his name on the front page. Honestly I wish the Temp would stop using "his dumps" and credit the real person who dumped the times instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker. +1