What phone do you own?

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Currently on a Galaxy A40. I'm at that age now where a phone is just a phone. Been through the phase of "Look! My new phone can do this!!" then after a month its just a phone and its lost its sparkle.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:lol: That OP is funny as hell. Holy cow. And it wasn't that long ago (to an old guy like me).

But we just upgraded to iPhone SEs (2020) because our phone company is going to 5G (or went, I don't know). Love the hardware, but there are a lot of little steps that seem belabored when it comes to setting preferences for everyday stuff. Still glad to be back to iPhone.

Slavaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hard to remember them all. Here goes without all the model numbers:
old unbreakable nokia(was a family cell phone since they werent a big thing way back then)
cheap walmart go phone was my first cell phone. Dont even remember the name.
LG VU
Samsung galaxy
Samsung epic
Galaxy note
blackberry(dont remember the model, but it was free)
galaxy s3
iphone 4(very short trial run, but im too used to android)
ZTE walmart phone
note 5
note 8
galaxy s8+(current back up phone just in case)
Note 20 ultra(current phone)

Im sure I skipped over a few random flip phones in there that I can barely remember. My favorites have always been the note series because of it being a bigger phone, and I have had to use the pen for document signing through email many times. A bit sad that there is not another note in the works currently, but if I understand correctly they are adapting many of the features into the S line.

Daihakushaku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently on a Galaxy A40. I'm at that age now where a phone is just a phone. Been through the phase of "Look! My new phone can do this!!" then after a month its just a phone and its lost its sparkle.
Yeah i also just don't care much about phones anymore, i just have a Galaxy A20 which i only use to run some emulators, watch youtube, anime, etc... since it has a great sAMOLED screen.

Reactions: bazamuffin

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Galaxy M51. It's been about 8 months since i bought it, i don't game on it apart for some puzzle games now & then, it has a really good battery and same specs as the A71.

AsPika2219

Pikachu going beach!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Finally! I got new phone for my happy birthday!!!! 😍🎂📱

XIAOMI REDMI 9C with Android 10, MUI 12, RAM 4 GB, CPU Octa-core Max 2.30 GHz,
Model M2006C3MG, Internal Storage 128 GB etc...

Replacing my old one, Wiko Phone because screen was half broken, outdated Android 7, can't install
some apps that required latest android version, doesn't have nice emoji likes 🤩🥰🤭🥴️ etc....

TomRiddle

Yare Yare Daze
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Iphone 11 currently, I've been on the fence of jailbreaking it but aren't really sure if it's worth it.

If I won't jailbreak my Iphone tho then i'll probably upgrade to an android for the freedom and customization

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iPhone SE 2020
Nord N105G

The Nord I got for "free", because I ported over a phone number, and paid 1 month of Metro. lol

SaberLilly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Iphone XS Max, upgraded from a Galaxy A10e. The difference between the two is night and day mostly because i have actual storage on the iphone!

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
Here's my timeline.

• First mobile phone: LG 900G. A feature phone with support for Java applets. It was basically a "wannabe" smartphone. I actually quite liked it.

• Second mobile phone: LG Optimus Q. An Android smartphone that was affordable and included a slideout keyboard. No major complaints other than the phone being slow, even for its time.

• Third mobile phone: Kyocera Rise. This was a mistake. Constant lockups, overheating, required pulling battery every few days. Yikes.

• Fourth mobile phone: Samsung Galaxy S4. Seems like pretty much everyone I knew had this phone, so I hopped onboard too. I quite liked it, though I initially had the Verizon model with a locked bootloader, which kind of sucked.

• Fifth mobile phone: HTC One M7. I only owned this for a few days as it turned out not to be compatible with the network I was using at the time. Seemed solid, though!

• Sixth mobile phone: Samsung Galaxy S4 (again!). This time a Sprint model, so I could finally play with custom ROMs and keep the device on life support for longer. This was the right call. I stayed on this phone until around the time Android 8.1 was the standard.

• And lastly, my current mobile phone: Motorola moto x4. I LOVE this phone. While I have ideas and plans on upgrading, this one is my favorite smartphone so far, by far.
  • Last year, I upgraded to the OnePlus Nord N10 5G. My favorite phone so far. I made the right choice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1