Gaming What other Zelda games could I play on the 3DS?

Deleted member 545414

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I've played all the Zelda games I could think of that you could possibly play on the 3DS (but haven't completed all of them), like the mainstream ones like Ocarina of Time 3D, Majora's Mask 3D, and the Hyrule Warriors Legends (is it canon?). I've played all virtual console games, DS games, and even the ones that aren't supposed to be there like Minish cap. Now my question is, is there any game I missed? Because I'm really bored and want to do something.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tell you one you can't play. Zelda 4 swords adventure. That was a GBA game that is featured on the link to the past port. But you need 4 player link cable to play. THOUGH there is a dsi digital download version that was available that didn't need multiplayer to play, is no longer possible to get it officially.

But I guess you already played minish cap on your 3DS, so officially isn't a word that stopped you is it?

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Apparently Return of the Hylian (a Solarus game) was released for the 3DS?
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-zelda-roth-for-3ds.425503/

There's also BS Zelda no Densetsu and Ancient Stone Tablets, but I'm not sure how well those work on the SNES emulators available on the 3DS.

> but haven't completed all of them ... Because I'm really bored and want to do something.

Well... Maybe if you want to do "something", you should go back and complete them?

Or maybe if you don't feel like completing them, you should find something different that you find more interesting? Or take a break from games in general? Nothing wrong with that; a lot of people get bored with gaming sometimes.

[Argh, why are quote tags suddenly not working?]

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You can pretty much play all the Zelda portable games up to the 3DS, and all the console games up to the SNES. (N64 Zelda can be covered with both OoT & MM 3D)

So, per console:

3DS:
* Link Between Worlds
* Ocarina of Time 3D
* Majora's Mask 3D
* Triforce Heroes
* Hyrule Warriors

DS(i):
* Phantom Hourglass
* Spirit Tracks
* Four Swords Anniversary Edition (DSiWare)
* The two Tingle games (if you count) those as Zelda games)

GBA (through emulator mGBA or AGB_FIRM):
* Minish Cap
* A Link to the Past & Four Swords

GB/GBC (through emulator mGBA/Gameyob):
* Link's Awakening DX
* Oracle of Seasons
* Oracle of Ages

SNES (through emulator Snes9x/Blarg or VC):
* Link to the Past
* BS Ancient Stone Tablets
* BS The Legend of Zelda

NES (through emulation FCEUX or VC):
* The Legend of Zelda
* Adventure of Link

I'm unsure if any of the GB Zeldas got released on VC or not, but anyway, hope this helps!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E