Gaming What ONE DS game is everyone looking forward to this year

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Golden Sun DS obviously, like you had to ask me. IF it comes out this year that is...
tongue.gif

I'll of course check out Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX, and whatever else they announce at E3 of course. And boy, E3 just can't come soon enough this year.

Overwhelming

Trophies
XP
Country
- Dawn of Heroes (should come out this week)
- Dragon Quest IX (i like turn based rpgs)
- Golden Sun DS (i remember playing it on GBA years ago, but didn't finish it. It's from the same makers of my favourite game of all time: Shining Force 2)

hova1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Dragon Quest IX, i might actually buy it just so i can play it on the 3DS (which i'm going to get this year no matter what).
also Megaman Zero Collection sounds interesting because i have never played a MM: Zero game before.

ThommyDude

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Golden Sun DS is the only game i really want!
i have been waiting for it since the moment i finished Golden Sun TLA (and that was a long time ago!!)

also waiting for MMZero since GSDS wont come out for i don't know how long (i guess it comes out around holiday season for all the American people)

quezcotl

Trophies
XP
Country
L-Lawliet said:
I didn't realise there were only a few games to look forward to
frown.gif

What's the premise of Ghost Trick?

I'm not used to speak(write...) english but here it goes,

It's the creators behind "Ace Attorney" so just that is enough to support the game for.
But enough of that, what is the game about? Basically you just died when the game starts, killed by an assassin.
That assassin ( and I seen videos of him at other locations in the game ) seems to target some innocent people or mayby its witness or some that might get him arrested or know stuff... dont really know why he tries to kill girls and other people- as shown in some videos, but thats what he does.
Anyway, you as a spirit, can prevent his killing. You got one day, and basically what you get is "scenarios" in which you try to help/save people. For ex: an innocent girl is gonna get murdered by the assassin, unlucky for her she wears headphone and cant hear him break in, so what do you do?
Well you might move some cookies so they fall on the sofa so the dog jumps on her etc. to get her attention. You might make the lamp on the roof shake and fall on his head etc. Now thats just what shown, im sure there are some much better puzzles buts what cool is that its real-time. That way you better think fast.

gothicall

Blah blah blah!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Raven Darkheart said:
wait wait captain tsubasa DS in ENGLISH?

Well, that's not sure, and taking into account the past games, it's not probably... But we still hope that Konami will have mercy with us... we still hope...
frown.gif

L-Lawliet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
quezcotl said:
L-Lawliet said:
I didn't realise there were only a few games to look forward to
frown.gif

What's the premise of Ghost Trick?

I'm not used to speak(write...) english but here it goes,

It's the creators behind "Ace Attorney" so just that is enough to support the game for.
But enough of that, what is the game about? Basically you just died when the game starts, killed by an assassin.
That assassin ( and I seen videos of him at other locations in the game ) seems to target some innocent people or mayby its witness or some that might get him arrested or know stuff... dont really know why he tries to kill girls and other people- as shown in some videos, but thats what he does.
Anyway, you as a spirit, can prevent his killing. You got one day, and basically what you get is "scenarios" in which you try to help/save people. For ex: an innocent girl is gonna get murdered by the assassin, unlucky for her she wears headphone and cant hear him break in, so what do you do?
Well you might move some cookies so they fall on the sofa so the dog jumps on her etc. to get her attention. You might make the lamp on the roof shake and fall on his head etc. Now thats just what shown, im sure there are some much better puzzles buts what cool is that its real-time. That way you better think fast.

That sounds brilliant! That beats black and white to my most looked forward to game. Also your english wasn't bad at all

DarkArmadillo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wonder if it will come out in english, but I want Medabots DS.
The Medabots rpg on the gba was amazing. Creating your own robot, leveling up, a lot of strategy. Hell yeah. And I almost forgot the asskicking battle themes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!