Gaming What ONE DS game is everyone looking forward to this year

L-Lawliet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The title pretty much says it all.
Which ONE (and only one) DS game that is coming out this year are you most looking forward to.
Will you be downloading it, buying it or both?
Why are you looking forward to it?

I'd have to choose pokemon black and white because I can't wait to see the new mechanics and what the new pokemon look like. I'm kind of annoyed it's not on the 3DS though, that could have been amazing. I'll download the (J) version but probably buy it when it comes out in Europe.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Nothing for me.
If I can't think of anything right off the bat that means that I'm not looking forward to anything much.
I'm not gonna get the Pokemon Black/White (J) rom cause I can't be assed to, it will probably have some stupid AP which will take ages to crack... Again.

Or maybe I'm just brain dead right now.
tongue.gif

L-Lawliet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
lolzed said:
Golden Sun DS
If I have money,I'll buy it and dump(or just dl) it
YES,been waiting the past whole year for it

What's so good about it? I've seen other people recommend it but I don't get the obsession

CamulaHikari

Kami Kurai
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm waiting for one, but it hasn't been confirmed to have a usa or eu release yet(although it's very likely it will get one). So for now I'll stick with Golden Sun DS, that's about the only game I'm really anxious to get that has been confirmed.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Legend of Kay looks like it might be interesting....if it ever actually comes out instead of getting pushed back all the time.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Golden Sun DS!
I think I'll buy it, not sure tho (future tells).
Have been waiting for it til I completed Golden Sun 2 (well, waiting for Golden Sun 3, as back then there was no DS yet)

FrankSinatra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, I haven't been following anything DS related for a while, but I heard rumors of Professor Layton 3 coming to the US. I'm not sure if that'll even be this year, though, so the only other one I've heard of that sounds interesting is Ghost Trick.

Swamp7hing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okamiden.
Okami kicked ass.
Now Okami (2) on the DS? My pants are a bit wet. I can wait, though. Just hope it comes out faster.

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ghost Trick & Okamiden, look about the most interesting and Okamiden is not even coming to the west this year. Apart from that there's not much else on the horizon for the DS, god it's depressing.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Okamiden, Pokémon Black/White and Golden Sun DS are what I'm looking forward to, nothing else really. Some things look interesting but I don't know their release date.

I know I didn't really answer the topic question as per, but I just couldn't choose between the 3, they all sound as interesting as the other.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-