What manga are U reading?

skywarp

Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
I was reading Berserk for a while, but it started to get way too repetetive and fantasy-esque for my taste.

I loved berserk comics man... i didnt read to far into it though. i def liked the series more being it told the story of gatz

I am reading cowboy bebop atm i got the box set (5volumes) for 24bucks w/shipping off amazon
ph34r.gif

Yeah, the manga after where the anime ends isn't that great IMO. Even up to where the manga is NOW, I don't think Guts has even fought any of the angels yet, he's just running around fighting all these random, pointless monsters, with a bunch of lame supporting characters, for volume upon volume.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hey, everyone are reading shonen.

I'm shoujo style, so I'm reading Nana, Fruit basket, Houkago hokenshitsu (fr : "l'infirmerie apres les cours", or "afterschool nightmare"), gunnm last order, +anima, midori days.
They are the one i'm currently reading.

There are some I've just finished and loved :
(not all listed)
Gokinjo, paradise kiss, black cat, niji iro tohgarashi, Zettai kareshi (fr: lui ou rien) and many more.

The manga I love the best are Fruit basket, paradise kiss and Nana.

tyasawa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Heito

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually yeah, I read FLCL, it was alright (I liked the show better, the fast paced randomness sort of lost it in reading)

All I read now is the weekly translated Naruto and going to start reading Bleach as well soon.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Mostly watch anime

Currently watching:

xxxHolic
Ah My Goddess - Sorezore no Tsubasa
Akagi
Black Lagoon
Bleach
Naruto
Demonbane
Good Witch Of The West
Higurashi No Koro Ni
Lord Of Lords Ryu Knight
Night Head Genesis
Ouran High School Host Club
Sugar Sugar Rune
Witchblade
Karakuri Zoushi Ayatsuri Sakon

Gakuen Alice (When is this next episode comming out, Damned, 1 episode every xxx month ? , or am i missing something? )

sometimes read a manga when i get my hands on it.

I do have the complete collection of astroboy
biggrin.gif

mackster

Trophies
XP
Country
but seriously how can u guys have time to watch animie or read manga to me its so time draining XD play games like WOW or CS OR POKEMON!!!

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm gonna take "currently" to mean in the middle of reading; (I tend to stockpile stuff I'm interested in and read it all in one go when I feel like it)

Alichino: Pretty as hell, occult. Even if the genre's not your thing it's more than worth it for the artwork.
smile.gif

DN Angel: Bit of a lighthearted kiddy-esque romance one, probably not your kinda thing but I like it.
Death Note: ...yeah, I think you get this one by now
Trinity Blood: Borrowed off a housemate with the promise of bishie vampires, haven't started it yet though.

zacstill

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Death Note, and only Death Note.
I's very addictive although I haven't picked up 7 yet.

It's rough reading them so far apart because you forget what was going on and rereading them sucks because you know whats going to happen.

Your best bet is to pick them up all at once and read the whole set so far. Shouldn't take more than a week.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's okay you can go out with rez all you want