Hacking What makes the exploits so unreliable?

fukseliten

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
100% working here on 5.4 with the leaked kexploit.
Using mp4 versions on mongoose locally.
You must be doing something wrong or using wrong versions of either hbl ,loadiine or the kexpolit itself.

Had issues when i tried online hosted versions because of speed issues.

Yamagushi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use the self hosted files from here: http://gbatemp.net/threads/5-5-1-5-4-0-5-3-2-self-hosting-package-everything-in-one-zip-file.424679/
and host via Android. I generally have to hard reset and retry 2-3 times. I would think all the packages use the same leaked 5.5.1 exploit so shouldn't it make no difference what source you use to load it? If theres something else I can self host that would improve the odds I'd definitely like to know which and avoid the hassle.

Also a little off topic, but I'm currently trying to load Star Fox Zero, I'm under the influence that it takes a while to load, I removed the french audio and replaced the data001. I'm using a UHS-3 card as well. I've currently been sitting on a black screen, I assume loading, for about 5 mins now. Is there any other ways to improve this load time? I may be going off old information.

Last edited by Yamagushi,
Reactions: KytuzuEX

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
For you guys, TCPGecko works for you without problems?

The problem is that I don't know how to set it up and it fails...

Xen0

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Haven't failed once since I host everything localy. It don't take much time to do either, so you guys should give it a try.

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
Ya, I self host with pythons SimpleHTTPServer and have about a 90% success rate on 5.5.1. What's weird to me is that I created a new user and did not link an NNID to it so I could launch Minecraft in Mii Maker mode. No matter what I do, I only get about 50% success rate with the new user. Not sure why, ive tried everything.

Yamagushi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya, I self host with pythons SimpleHTTPServer and have about a 90% success rate on 5.5.1. What's weird to me is that I created a new user and did not link an NNID to it so I could launch Minecraft in Mii Maker mode. No matter what I do, I only get about 50% success rate with the new user. Not sure why, ive tried everything.
I don't think you had to do that. I've used minecraft in MiiMaker mode just fine with my normal account.

enigma85

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use the all in one self hosting package that people have mentioned before on my 5.5.1 Wii U. I've tried just about all of them that have been mentioned and still get a crap success rate. Like literally maybe 1 out of 20 times it works.

i don't know what the hell is up. Oh well I'm sure it'll get better as time goes on.

Seita

Trophies
XP
Country
I use the all in one self hosting package that people have mentioned before on my 5.5.1 Wii U. I've tried just about all of them that have been mentioned and still get a crap success rate. Like literally maybe 1 out of 20 times it works.

i don't know what the hell is up. Oh well I'm sure it'll get better as time goes on.
What SD card brand are you using? Your SD card may well be the reason you get crashes.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
so out of curiosity, I am curious why the exploits are so damn unreliable. Nothing seems to help increase the chances of loading loadiine or the homebrew launcher. I've tried all different servers and deleted cookies and such and it still is just try it until it works. It normally takes an hour of trying to get it to work.
Remote hosting makes the exploit very unstable, it's been 100% for me when self hosting.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Right now the loadiine and hbl nightlies that I have in the zip are a bit unstable when first launching the kexploit. They tend to freeze. For now just use the kexploit links first and then run HBL or Loadiine after.

On an unrelated note, anybody have a working 5.4.0 NON loadiine kexploit (green illuminati one) I'll take code532.bin, mp4, html, or php.

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those having no issues, are you loading the exploit and loadiine separately or using the single link that does that both at once?

I have separate bookmarks for my kexploits, loadiine and hbl. So I do each one separately. Hosting it with haxserver.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated