Hacking What is the best way to go online on fortnite with CFW installed?

VampireOniX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey sorry to hijack this topic ..... I have a somewhat kinda related question.

I have been off the scene for a while now but i want to get back i can read and implement many of the tutorials i just want some guidance on what is my best way to achieve my goals

I have a 1.0 Switch updated to version 8.0 using Choidujournx so no burnt fuses.
Made a clean nand backup of the 1.0 and boot0/01
Installed AutoRCM then various NSPs and Used SXOS
Never Connected to the internet flight mode since day1

This switch was meant to be used as a secondary console testing games before purchasing the games to my main switch.

I have been reading that this can be achieved with only 1 console now with Emunand or emummc.

So my goal is to do all of this using only 1 console. I have a lot of eshop games so not getting banned is on the top of my head.

What would be the best way to tackle this?

Again Sorry for the hijack

Restore you 1.0 backup to before you installed any NSPs, which will erase everything from after when the backup was made. Go into system firmware and setup 90dns, then go into Hekate and made a emmunand/emmummc of the system. Update your emu to whatever system you want (9.1?) and keep 90dns active. Optionally use Incognito. Reboot into system and update that with whatever means you want (I dunno if not burning fuses can get you banned?) Remove 90dns on the system nand only. Profit?

Also, if you update the system and burn fuses, the emunand must match the version on the emu or the gamecard will NOT work.

Last edited by VampireOniX,

shremi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Restore you 1.0 backup to before you installed any NSPs, which will erase everything from after when the backup was made. Go into system firmware and setup 90dns, then go into Hekate and made a emmunand/emmummc of the system. Update your emu to whatever system you want (9.1?) and keep 90dns active. Optionally use Incognito. Reboot into system and update that with whatever means you want (I dunno if not burning fuses can get you banned?) Remove 90dns on the system nand only. Profit?

Also, if you update the system and burn fuses, the emunand must match the version on the emu or the gamecard will NOT work.
Yeah i thought that might be the way ..

How about Restoring to 1.0 and then create 2 EMunands one for hacks and the other for Legit games while keeping sysndand on 1.0 and wait for coldboot.

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
How about Restoring to 1.0 and then create 2 EMunands one for hacks and the other for Legit games while keeping sysndand on 1.0 and wait for coldboot.
You don't create two emummc's. You create only one. Your sysnand stays clean for online stuff and emummc is for homebrew and piracy shit. The emummc should be never connected with the internet.

VampireOniX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't create two emummc's. You create only one. Your sysnand stays clean for online stuff and emummc is for homebrew and piracy shit. The emummc should be never connected with the internet.

I think they want to keep the sysnand at 1.0 and create one nand for cfw and the other nand for 9.0 for online. I dunno if he would get banned for not burning fuses tho.

MichaelShawJr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your NAND backup was made before you did any hacks, restore that first. Then after that only use your hacks on Emunand and use Sysnand for legit games online

That's exactly what I meant, thank you!

Did you ever go online AFTER you ran CFW on your sysnand? If you did, and you restore a clean sysnand then your logs wont match what Nintendo has on file and...ban. You have to make a backup in the beginning before doing ANY hacking on the sysnand and then, most importantly, keep it offline. If you did all this then you can restore your clean sysnand and avoid a ban. If you've been online with your dirty nand then you're out of luck.

Kafluke, you are 100% right about that, but if he stays offline completely its pretty much the same thing as getting banned. I think if he restores the backup with the logs not matching, he will have a better chance of not getting banned vs if he went online with pirated nsps

shremi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I think they want to keep the sysnand at 1.0 and create one nand for cfw and the other nand for 9.0 for online. I dunno if he would get banned for not burning fuses tho.
Yeah i think this is the plan.

I am in the process of creating the first emunand and updating to 9.1.
Then restore the 1.0 Sysnand .... Create the second emunand and update that emunand to 9.1

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey sorry to hijack this topic ..... I have a somewhat kinda related question.

I have been off the scene for a while now but i want to get back i can read and implement many of the tutorials i just want some guidance on what is my best way to achieve my goals

I have a 1.0 Switch updated to version 8.0 using Choidujournx so no burnt fuses.
Made a clean nand backup of the 1.0 and boot0/01
Installed AutoRCM then various NSPs and Used SXOS
Never Connected to the internet flight mode since day1

This switch was meant to be used as a secondary console testing games before purchasing the games to my main switch.

I have been reading that this can be achieved with only 1 console now with Emunand or emummc.

So my goal is to do all of this using only 1 console. I have a lot of eshop games so not getting banned is on the top of my head.

What would be the best way to tackle this?

Again Sorry for the hijack
The following steps are recommended:
  1. Create an emuNAND for all hackery. Either keep this emuNAND offline or install Incognito and/or 90DNS.
  2. Restore your clean NAND backup to your sysNAND.
  3. Update your sysNAND to 9.1.0 for online play with legitimately purchased games.
If you don't want to burn your fuses, you have two choices:
  1. Update to 9.1.0 through the system settings while running Atmosphere. This will preserve AutoRCM and your fuse count. Any other time you boot your clean sysNAND should be done by booting OFW through Hekate.
  2. Create a second emuNAND for clean online play instead of updating your sysNAND.

Reactions: VampireOniX

Pokfan1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
The only time I for online without the same logs was when I accidentally opened my WiFi with CFW and automatically updated pokemon let's go.
I don't know if I am lucky but I am not banned yet. Who knows

Pokfan1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I set up emummc and everything is good.
One more question, is it bad to boot to OFW with micro SD plugged in? (the micro sd contains emummc partition and cfw files)
I won't do it, but just in case it happens

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, then whats qbits?