Hacking What is the best way to go online on fortnite with CFW installed?

Pokfan1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi i have CFW on my Switch.
I have read some posts and all say that emunand is a way to go online without getting banned.
Keep in mind that i have NSP's installed.
Is hekate the best way to go online? Is there any tutorial on this? I mean what do I have to modify on my CFW switch to go online?
Thank you!

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
If you have NSPs installed on your EmuMMC, don't go online with it. Either go online in clean SysNAND or create a second EmuMMC where you don't install unlegit games or homebrew. Recommended is a clean SysNAND.

Pokfan1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
If you have NSPs installed on your EmuMMC, don't go online with it. Either go online in clean SysNAND or create a second EmuMMC where you don't install unlegit games or homebrew. Recommended is a clean SysNAND.
Is there any tutorial on these? because i am a bit noob with switch technology.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tutorial for what? You have created EmuMMC? What's about your eMMC (SysNAND)? Ever booted with CFW in SysNAND?
OP never said that he/she is using emunand. OP is a bit confused and only read some posts about emunand. Probably is using CFW on sysnand so online without a ban now is highly unlikely

Pokfan1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I have created EmuMMC.
I just booted Stock(Sysnand) and it still shows me the nsp installed games so I can't go online.
I don't remember if I have ever booted to CFW(Sysnand). I have a nand backup.

What should I do? I guess that I can't go online with nsp files installed

Pokfan1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
If youve ever installed an NSP, you cannot go online at all. Chances of being banned if you do are exceptionally high and very likely.
Unfortunately one day I had nsp installed and forgot wifi on and it downloaded update from the game. I guess I am already banned..

Pokfan1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Possible.
Fortunately I didn't got banned :D

I have a question. In what emuMMC is useful for? I found that it is a copy of my internal storage. Is the homebrew running
OP never said that he/she is using emunand. OP is a bit confused and only read some posts about emunand. Probably is using CFW on sysnand so online without a ban now is highly unlikely
You are right i am a bit confused.
I am using emuNAND (the 30GB partition on my microSD).
I read that emuNAND is a clone of my sysNAND right? then why I can't use constantly my emuNAND with CFW and when I want to play online just remove the microSD and play on sysNAND?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fortunately I didn't got banned :D

I have a question. In what emuMMC is useful for? I found that it is a copy of my internal storage. Is the homebrew running

You are right i am a bit confused.
I am using emuNAND (the 30GB partition on my microSD).
I read that emuNAND is a clone of my sysNAND right? then why I can't use constantly my emuNAND with CFW and when I want to play online just remove the microSD and play on sysNAND?
You can but only if you have never done any "hackery" on your sysnand

Reactions: VampireOniX

Pokfan1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
You can but only if you have never done any "hackery" on your sysnand
Ok so in my previous sysNAND, in which nsp installed games appeared when booting to OFW (sysNAND) I have messed it right?

Now I have a clean sysNAND. Can I setup emuNAND to my microSD so whenever I want to play online boot to OFW(sysNAND) and whenever i want to play NSP's boot to CFW(emuNAND)?

MichaelShawJr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your NAND backup was made before you did any hacks, restore that first. Then after that only use your hacks on Emunand and use Sysnand for legit games online

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's exactly what I meant, thank you!
Did you ever go online AFTER you ran CFW on your sysnand? If you did, and you restore a clean sysnand then your logs wont match what Nintendo has on file and...ban. You have to make a backup in the beginning before doing ANY hacking on the sysnand and then, most importantly, keep it offline. If you did all this then you can restore your clean sysnand and avoid a ban. If you've been online with your dirty nand then you're out of luck.

VampireOniX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you ever go online AFTER you ran CFW on your sysnand? If you did, and you restore a clean sysnand then your logs wont match what Nintendo has on file and...ban. You have to make a backup in the beginning before doing ANY hacking on the sysnand and then, most importantly, keep it offline. If you did all this then you can restore your clean sysnand and avoid a ban. If you've been online with your dirty nand then you're out of luck.

It sounds to me like he f'ed up.

shremi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey sorry to hijack this topic ..... I have a somewhat kinda related question.

I have been off the scene for a while now but i want to get back i can read and implement many of the tutorials i just want some guidance on what is my best way to achieve my goals

I have a 1.0 Switch updated to version 8.0 using Choidujournx so no burnt fuses.
Made a clean nand backup of the 1.0 and boot0/01
Installed AutoRCM then various NSPs and Used SXOS
Never Connected to the internet flight mode since day1

This switch was meant to be used as a secondary console testing games before purchasing the games to my main switch.

I have been reading that this can be achieved with only 1 console now with Emunand or emummc.

So my goal is to do all of this using only 1 console. I have a lot of eshop games so not getting banned is on the top of my head.

What would be the best way to tackle this?

Again Sorry for the hijack

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.