OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
I have seen in a few webshops, exploring the SC section and seen that the Supercard lite rumble is cheaper than a regular Supercard Lite.
I have also read many people complain about it. What is so bad about it? Does something lack?

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have seen in a few webshops, exploring the SC section and seen that the Supercard lite rumble is cheaper than a regular Supercard Lite.
I have also read many people complain about it. What is so bad about it? Does something lack?
The RAM lacks, it's not able to play any GBA game at all and also homebrew using that RAM will not work, like LinuxDS and one of those SNES Emu's. Also it's not possible to use it as a RAM cart with a patched Slot1 Opera ROM thingy...

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It is pointless now buying a rumble when slot 1 solutions are out that do exactly the same thing, just a little more expensive. Unless your desperate for a rumble feature
laugh.gif

mastermaw

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have one - i've only ever been interested in DS games so it's been perfect for me. I've got a R4 now though - can't be arsed to hang around for supercard updates...

maw.

kejtu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
i'm using sc rumble for 3 months and for me it's work great, I have flashed NDS with self-made dummy card so battery work for 5-6 hour. With x80 card there are no slowdowns even in Animal Crossing. Most homebrew program work without problem thanks to DILD. and it's cheap

kejtu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
squirt1000 if you have flashed NDS and when there is no any game in slot 1 you can't close NDS and put it to sleep. With any game in slot 1 DS you can, but this game draining battery life. Solution for this problem is dummy card http://game.pchome.net/00/04/52/18/ because it's only connecting pin 1 and 7 in slot 1 it can't drain battery.

FrozenMonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm using a sc rumble lite, i installed moonshell 1.7 with all the sc option, and try all of them but it didn't work, it just show two white screens. i don't have any slot one cart. help me please

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pretindo already at 73% lol